Player Campaign Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone and hopefully Taleworlds. Im the kind of gamer that really likes to get invested within games and how you progress through them. With that being said, I would like to see a system that tracks your game actions such as:

kills
deaths
Player soldiers lost/killed
Castles Sieged
Catles owned
Most kills in one battle

and the list goes on..
This would truly better my in game experience and i hope the DEVs have something like this in mind sometime soon.

Hello everyone and hopefully Taleworlds. Im the kind of gamer that really likes to get invested within games and how you progress through them. With that being said, I would like to see a system that tracks your game actions such as:

kills
deaths
Castles Sieged
Catles owned
Most kills in one battle

and the list goes on..
This would truly better my in game experience and i hope the DEVs have something like this in mind sometime soon.

Yes I also wonder that kind of stats too. Thats why I wanted to design some of achivements (but most designed already missed that) maybe I can add some competitive ones to already designed list.

Lets start with 3 sample questions (for versions 1.4.2-1.4.3)

1-How much denars you could make most until game year reach 1085? Without smithing exploit. (First 3 seasons)

2-When your clan tier reach tier-3 earliest?

3-When you had your first town earliest? (not castle)

Of course difficulty settings is important here. If you have answers you can write your difficulty settings too.

Last edited:

kills
deaths
Castles Sieged
Catles owned
Most kills in one battle

and the list goes on..
I have two more for you:

• Battles won
  • Battles lost

Yes I also wonder that kind of stats too. Thats why I wanted to design some of achivements (but most designed already missed that) maybe I can add some competitive ones to already designed list.

1-How much denars you could make most until game year reach 1085? (First 3 seasons)

Of course difficulty settings is important here. If you have answers you can write your difficulty settings too.
1. Dont have the exact amount, but on day 54 right before i made my first 15k caravan i had 18,920 denars saved up, on day 89 i was back up to 16,244 denars (no smithing at all, purely from quests/tourneys/trading)

2. Sadly i dont have the exact day, but after day 226 (315/350 renown) and before day 287 (451/350 renown). Using the rate between the two (136 renown in 61 days is about 2.2 renown/day) it looks like it could be around day 242 (needed 35 renown at a rate of 2.2/day so it would take an extra 16 days from day 226).

3. First town was Balgard on day 202, I received it as a vassal of vlandia.

This is on all realistic difficulty, except map movement speed bonus of 10% (i like to run on the campaign map to train athletics). Also the play through these numbers are based on was saved scummed to ensure success so should not be compared to an iron man play through. I'd be willing to do iron man my next play through if you want the data.

Last edited:

1-How much denars you could make most until game year reach 1085? (First 3 seasons)

I would have to dig though old saves and screen shots to be 100% but in approximation.

1 300k 100k(maybe more) can't remember, in recent games I'm more relaxed . This is actually very complicated because in one game I could smith harpoons right away and so could have emptied every town's banks at will if I wanted. I also get married ASAP and the gear is usually 500K+ worth just kdding don't nerf weddings. But as far actual earnings from loot/quests I'd say 100-200K.
2 30 50 days or so (might be confused as to which is 2 and 3 and 4 though)
3 day 45 I r ember this because I was trying to rush it. I usually do it more about 80-100 days now. I usually take Chaikand by force but if I go for a different faction I can do it sooner. But Khuzaits are so OP it good to take from them.
All realistic and challenging combat.

Last edited:
Is it necessary to have these answers in order to just make a statistic list of X kills and X battles won etc? Or is it for achievements?

Also mexxico lol, are you getting enough sleep? You posted 00.30 and then again at 06.00. Sleep is important my dude

1-How much denars you could make most until game year reach 1085? Without smithing exploit. (First 3 seasons)

1.4.2, going through old save games:
1. 22,000 denars, no smithing.
2. Approximately 25 days.
3. Approximately 100-120 days.

A combination of tournament prizes, solo looter/easy bandit hunting and sniping weak lords' parties helped with income and renown gain.

My difficulty is set to all Realistic except for Combat AI, which is Normal because I hate getting one-shot by meat-seeking javelins.

Back
Top Bottom