MP Player Ban should be automatic, or, reviewed

Users who are viewing this thread

whatthewhat

Recruit
Can you make the 2 day player bans automatically occur as the banned action happens? I just got banned and I have no idea why, but, I assume for one of two very innocuous things. Either when I 1) counter-attacked a teammate who attacked me first, or perhaps because I2) called a player's perspective "Dumb" in team chat, partially because it was, and partially in response to far worse jibes earlier in the game. (Also, it could be accidental friendly fire incidents that I did and did not even notice)

Because players engage in a lot of bad behavior in the game, people generally probably assume anything goes. If bans would be automatic, I think a lot of the bad behavior would stop, because it would get punished immediately every time. Having cleaner language and behavior would raise the bar for everyone. Also, some of the most egregious actors could even be trying to maliciously socially hack the experience you are trying to create...

Finally, I'd put a monthly fee on the final version of your multiplayer that keeps the rif-raff out and gets you paid at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom