Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Balbor

Recruit
Summary: the Player is assigned to a unit in battle. In my case it was horse archers.

How to Reproduce: start the campaign, recruit some units, going into a battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

This may have been accidental when they added dynamic counting of heroes to formations. However, I think this was accidentally helpful to count/show the player in the correct formation. It counted me as an archer when I was running around with a bow/sword, as horse archer when on a horse with a bow, etc.

It’s nice to know exactly what formation within my party the game is considering me as. But perhaps it could be delineated in some way so that we don’t think/get confused as to why we’ve suddenly got (for example) two archers when we’ve only trained one. Perhaps when adding the player it could be shown as something like (1+1) to mark us as the player.

The issue is that if they player is assigned to the formation then is the play counted as the captain of that group. If so that means another companion cannot act as captain, and so their skills are not applied to the formation. At the start of the game it unlikely the player is going to make a better captain than most combat focused companions.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom