Play any TW mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

edyzmedieval

Recruit
Most of you guys must have at least one TW game, since you're avid M&B fans.
So, what mods are you playing for RTW/MTW/STW?

I'm playing RTW(modded by me...new map, added skin packs, fixed bugs) with 1.5, but now I switched to EB(since I also help them, I need to see what they cook). I simply love the mod. So much history and tons of new features(just about 300 new units :grin:).

You?

Shogun?  Are you joking?  I never needed a mod for Shogun to make me all warm and fuzzy inside.  :razz:

I don't mind vanilla RTW, a lot of people don't seem to think this way, but I kinda liked it.  The only change I ever did to standard rome was improve the scythians, scythian noble archers being death on wheels, they just needed a faction that could take them where the action was.

Right now I'm a 1 mod man, Middle Earth Total War, essentially same idea as TLD.  So far they've been slow releasing a new version for BI 1.6 (exams), but it'll be worth the wait.

i played RTW for a while, got bored and finally decided to try the Rome Total Realism mod, it was great, i strongly recommend it
increases the map size by about 50% to include the far east, balances out cavalry, and consolidates Rome into one smaller nation

edyzmedieval said:
Most of you guys must have at least one TW game, since you're avid M&B fans.
So, what mods are you playing for RTW/MTW/STW?

I'm playing RTW(modded by me...new map, added skin packs, fixed bugs) with 1.5, but now I switched to EB(since I also help them, I need to see what they cook). I simply love the mod. So much history and tons of new features(just about 300 new units :grin:).

You?

my best game are totalwar series your idea good and hard we must  play now 751 v. and waith new version maybe future  :smile:

Thats probably because Shogun and Medieval were 2D, what the graphics couldn't show you, you filled in with your imagination.  RTW shows you pretty much everything.

I played all of them with the expansions. nothing like holding a castle with 12 kensai warriors.

An4Sh said:
I play RTR, i wish RTR would work with RTW version 1.5 instead of 1.2 :sad:

Get RTR Platinum - it is basically RTR Gold ported to work with RTW 1.5
Here's the link
http://forums.rometotalrealism.org/index.php?showtopic=18228

Enjoy

So now i have to:
1) Unistall RTW.
2)Install RTW version 1.0.
3)Patch RTW to version 1.3.
4)Patch RTW to version 1.5.
5)Download RTR platinum.
6)Install RTR platinum.

This sucks :sad:

i believe that's history? adherbal didn't seem too motivated lately

Adherbal left ChivTW long time ago because MTWII was announced. Alpaca and Militiaman(the leading team, 2 of my good friends) are working hard to release it, and the first release should come out in 2 weeks.  :grin:  :mrgreen:

have you ever been play medieval xl mod  http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=103

add 17 new factions. Included are: Armenians, Bohemians, Bulgarians, Crusader States, Cumans, Genoese, Hospitaller Order, Irish, Lithuanians, Norwegians, Portuguese, Scots, Serbians, Swedes, Teutonic Knights, Venetians, and Volga Bulgars

Back
Top Bottom