Plants VS. Zombies!

Users who are viewing this thread

pic_1.jpg

Description:
Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game from PopCap! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.
Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. And with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies

More About the Game
Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden. Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode -- through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop. Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers. Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more

So basicly you have to defend your home from army of zombies, using plants and mushrooms.

And it's Freakin' awesome!

The game itself is pretty funny  and the plants and zombies are well balanced.

You should, give it a try.

Few Screens:
plants-vs-zombies-big-05.jpg

plants-vs-zombies-impression.png

b1.jpg

Just played it for a few hours! It's really quite fun. I got to Level 2-8 I think and haven't died yet. How far do you come?

I've feed my tree of wisdom over 50 times, completed all trophies and finished all finishable survivals. I've "beaten" the game
Gameplay: 4/5, Not gripping gameplay.
Sound: 3/5, Mostly ambient and sound effects can be annoying at times, usually funny.
Graphics: 4/5 pretty nice for a flash looking game.

Back
Top Bottom