EU Native Battle Completed Plans for the future tournament

Which Format?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

still no idea where's the point of making fl during summer. Just imagine u will buy a player for 10m then he will tell u that he's going for the trip for next 2-3 weeks XD. Also most of the community are retarded loser kids who will refuse to play cuz they are not in the same team with their E-FRIENDS XDDD

Its all is a fact. Just make a clan tourney, this community is too retarded to play in fl.

The last fantasy league played well. Was very good teams and competition where everyone has a chance to win unlike 8 vs 8 where its usually just 2 teams. I think a change to making it a fantasy league is for the best.
The last fantasy league played well. Was very good teams and competition where everyone has a chance to win unlike 8 vs 8 where its usually just 2 teams. I think a change to making it a fantasy league is for the best.
I like this comment. Its just because your team get into finals, most of the teams were **** and u should admit that.

btw ban gryn the dog who's still ddosing servers, even if he got ub on mm)))

Last edited:
still no idea where's the point of making fl during summer. Just imagine u will buy a player for 10m then he will tell u that he's going for the trip for next 2-3 weeks XD. Also most of the community are retarded loser kids who will refuse to play cuz they are not in the same team with their E-FRIENDS XDDD

Its all is a fact. Just make a clan tourney, this community is too retarded to play in fl.

I like this comment. Its just because your team get into finals, most of the teams were **** and u should admit that.

btw ban gryn the dog who's still ddosing servers, even if he got ub on mm)))
My comment has nothing to do with my team getting into the final mate, my comment is to state the fantasy league that was last played was very well done. Teams was balanced well and it all had competition. I won't start an argument on this with what you've said but that was what I was intending to say.

Did anyone mention scramble league? From what I've heard, there are a lot of mercs players around and perhaps some other people, why not make a tourney with 2 or 3 fixed players or "captains" and then the rest scrambled randomly? I mean, scramble league wasn't optimal, from what I remember, but it was a breath of fresh air and if refined a bit more, it could actually become a pretty good format for a semi-casual tourney. Also, perhaps playing a lower player format of 6v6 or 7v7 would be better, so there are enough teams.

Btw, the tournament thread for sing ups will be published mid july so that the tournament can start the week before august or beginning of august
I still dont know for 100% which format i ll pick, but i think it ll be a fantasy league, round robin (or something like that) tourney.
It mainly comes down to people who actually wanted Fantasy league made fair points, the ones who were voting for normal 8v8 were just saying
"it never worked"(even tho last 2 fantasy leagues went perfect, maybe not for every single individual, but for most) or "dont waste summer with FL", which idk why its wasted.
Regarding scrambled league, i think its just fantasy league in worse, cus the community hates each other and through captains picking and being able to trade players, no one will end up with 13/14 players he dislike.
7v7 wont work in any format just because it would ruin tactics (imo) cus everyone would always play the exact same set up on closed and many tatics wouldnt work. (it wasnt done yet so im not 100 certain about that but i think either 8v8 or 6v6 is just better)
I think 6v6 would work great rn, but as it seems, most people arent even considering it, so i wont as well.
Thanks for all your input, what ever format it will be in the end, i think we can make something great out of it :]

absurd idea of A fantasy league, despite the vote count majority of people would like the standard 8v8 format, don't understand why you wouldn't just host 8v8 summer league, instead of A drop out 'league'.

absurd idea of A fantasy league, despite the vote count majority of people would like the standard 8v8 format, don't understand why you wouldn't just host 8v8 summer league, instead of A drop out 'league'.
Zach got the whole wonwokie squad playing matches each day surely they need a 8 vs 8 to prove the work they put in!

Back
Top Bottom