EU Native Battle Completed Plans for the future tournament

Which Format?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd only join a fantasy league to see how much I get bought for, then never play... as will the 35 people who voted for it. Just do a 8v8 even if its bias, still means it'll be active.

You clearly haven't played many fantasy league's. There are tons of drop outs everytime. Because their team isn't performing well or simply because they decide to be little *****es about it. If that happens it usually happens with multiple people on the same team and of course these free slots have to be filled by new players to ensure that the team can still play and that the tourney can keep going.
im not talking replacements wise, and if sb leaves the team ban him from the next tournament(s) i dont really understand whats the ''you haven't played many FLs'' about though
if the replacements are either equivalent or slightly worse than the original player, it cant be more balanced and i personally like FL's just because you get to know new characters

u can tell the community is now filled with mercs players when u see FL having the most votes; it's a tried and tested format in Native for years and it's **** pretty much every time it's happened

stop being eggs and just vote 8v8/6v6

well, then its more of an organization problem rather than the quality of tourney format problem

No, the format is an issue, because as soon as their FL team starts losing, they have no reason to be there as they probably dont care about the people they're playing with and it simply isnt their actual tournament team. people only sign up 2 see how much they'd go for or where they're placed, the only fun part of a FL is the picking stream and the complaints after people were bought for less than they were hoping

We all know a FL league is not the most competetive tournament. That's why I think the timing is perfect. It will be during summer where many people will be gone throughout the tourney either way. Perhaps we can increase the team size to 14 or something. It's just a small tourney to get us through the summer.
@Fietta Also the last FL went quite decent tbh.

This discussion has happened 10 times over by now. FL is a good choice when you have a healthy community. This game has been on life support for a while now. Just my opinion though.

We all know a FL league is not the most competetive tournament. That's why I think the timing is perfect. It will be during summer where many people will be gone throughout the tourney either way. Perhaps we can increase the team size to 14 or something. It's just a small tourney to get us through the summer.
@Fietta Also the last FL went quite decent tbh.
Completely agree with this.

FL is the best option as Lapache said already, not many people out there are willing to spend their summer gaming competetive but rather have fun time and get to know warrior gamurs

Back
Top Bottom