Plans for patch v0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

lanceor said:
Can you add a Foreign Minor Faction that can capture towns and castles? These Samurai units are awesome, it would be a great addition to the current game!

Yeah make a faction of them :grin: They are sooo easy to kill. All dismounted - all you need is one couched lance to kill them :grin: Easy money as said above :smile:

Yeah I tweaked them myself. Especially Foreign Leader (so he can be a real shogun :wink: )and samurais.
But still they are easy to kill :grin:

I love the mod but what I would like to see are some unique items. I reached a level where me and my NPCs look like (and have their weapons and equipment) juggernauts or twilight knights or celestial masters...
Can you add items that are not WORN by any other unit ingame?

Well sadly this mod is dead, there have been no updates since never and the author doesn't even answer, i really liked this mod but is dead, i think mount and blade warband modding is dying because of bannerlord.

I check back every so often to see if DW has posted, even if he doesn't have time to work on the mod anymore it would be great to at least know if this is the final state. Speaking for myself, this is certainly the best Warband mod I've ever played, bugs and all.

Service_Disconnect said:
I check back every so often to see if DW has posted, even if he doesn't have time to work on the mod anymore it would be great to at least know if this is the final state. Speaking for myself, this is certainly the best Warband mod I've ever played, bugs and all.

I agree with the eagle.

Excellent mod, would love to see them claimants doing their "jobs" instead of lazing around on other Kingdoms and just wait for the golden egg to drop. Keep up the good work and good luck! I hope this mod isn't dead.

I hope too that it isn't dead - best mod so far, much better than PoP and slightly better than Perisno imho.

For me, is the best MOD I play in Mount and Blade, and i try 25 Mod. Is the most immersive and well done MOD. I like everything of this mod. I hope to see the version 0.7, or...a version in the future Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

@Deathwhisper congratulation to do the best MOD ov ever. I like too much your work, and I hope you can finish the last version. Thankyou for the good time you donate to me with this beautifull MOD.

Back
Top Bottom