Planned features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Other than the terrain system, none of the planned features look promising to me. The game still look empty and shallow.

Most of the planned features have been cut permanently from the game already. Actually aside from a few odds and odds like the terrain system which, in my mind, isn't ACTUALLY a feature, rather just a visual upgrade since we already have perfectly good map scenes in the game, I don't think there are any actual features planned.

For clarity sake, this perspective depends on what you call a feature. The building villages into castles was a feature, Co-op would be a feature, Naval travel and combat would be a feature, etc. Most of the stuff in those development updates are just additions and enhancement to already existing features and fixes which by the way is what I classify the terrain system as, an enhancement to an existing feature.

Most of the planned features have been cut permanently from the game already.
Sauce on this? I know that the fief upgrading system has been scrapped, but I didn't hear of anything else getting explicitly deconfirmed.
Actually aside from a few odds and odds like the terrain system which, in my mind, isn't ACTUALLY a feature, rather just a visual upgrade since we already have perfectly good map scenes in the game, I don't think there are any actual features planned. Most of the stuff in those development updates are just additions and enhancement to already existing features and fixes which by the way is what I classify the terrain system as, an enhancement to an existing feature.
Wouldn't go so far as to say it isn't a feature, but I get your point.

Pretty much feel the same way: I appreciate the terrains system, but it doesn't really change the core issue of the game of the world feeling lifeless and unreactive/unrewarding, the player lacking in fun, challenging activities to engage in that aren't just grinding looters to raise clan level, and the lack of enemies in the endgame.

When it comes to "new features", i.e. entirely new game systems which do not serve to just enhance or complete an existing game system, I would be happy enough to see Bannerlord just get Warband's missing features, and some kind of invasion/civil war feature to provide enemies in the endgame, and something to do in town/village scenes.

I still wait for the feature, where we can equip and create our own soldiers for our own kingdom.
This was one of the main reason for me, to be happy about the EA. Sadly it wasn't in in march 2020.
And still waiting.

People are expecting a kind of miracle. Like the multiplication of features, the cure of bugs, the resurrection of Warband ..

People are expecting a kind of miracle. Like the multiplication of features, the cure of bugs, the resurrection of Warband ..
I would be happy if they would just introduce the shown gamescon/etc trailers stuff, or stuff this is still in the game as a placeholder....

Why show us that the workshop is level 1 if level 2 doesn´t exist? Or did they remove it already, haven´t played for a while...

Back
Top Bottom