Planned features/next versions planned work list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I thought I'd make this thread so people know what to look forward too with next releases. And in some kindof way, have an idea when to expect it.
Most of this stuff is absolutely not certain, but is what I'm hoping to work on.

Percentages mean the ammount of progress there is currently. As plans change, the percentages might even drop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha version 0.7 -- 100%

Enhanced map. New map icons, and much much more items (weapons and shields) for the trollish faction. And the first of series of trollish helmets are implented in 0.7. Also featuring a the specific armorer and weaponsmith for factions. (meaning you buy trollish stuff in troll towns, and alliance stuff in alliance towns.)
Adding the basics of the new human faction, KotA. And adding the first orcs into the mod. (archer and mount focused.)
Also, new troll sounds.

Overall lotsof stuff added. Mostly focusing on trollish faction, as I said, but alot of additions on other places too.

Alpha version 0.7.5 --  100%
This will be a bugfix for 0.7. If there are few to no bugs spotted, and no bug fix in needed, I'll be adding more random models along with random changes, and balancing here and there.

This is a bugfix for the 0.751 version

Alpha version 0.7.5 for M&B 0.800 --  100%

The same version, with some things added/fixed. But no major changes. (Scene's, some redone art, new map etc.)
Main difference is that this one if for 0.800

Alpha version 0.7.6 --  100%

Bugfix for the port.

Alpha version 0.7.7 --  100%

Bugfix for bugfix for the port.

Alpha version 0.8 -- 100%

Revamping the Elves completely. Scenes, armor, parties, and generally their role in the mod.
And most importantly , adding the build system, the rank system and the economic system, aswell as starting with some more of the war system. (Information about these can be read in the original thread and FAQ.)
Also a bunch of new quests are planned.

Also adding parts of the New Fantasy-Mod-Unique Elven language. (A fully functional, but of course not complete, language.)

"Iyumtra Y gathala! Ahitra nayiras drastu tuk, pyka Y brazak gathala."
(To avoid screwing up silly English minds, the "y"'s are pronounced like the "ee" in 'see', but faster. So a short ee, except for words like Iyumatra and such.)

Thrassasil will act as a dictionary for you after you have done a quest for him. Once you 'know' elven, you can look at the dictionary on the map and in actuall dialog, an option "translate what he said" will show up when talking to Elves.

Alpha version 0.8.1 -- 100%

If needed, a bugfix.

Alpha version 0.8.5 -- 0%

Port to Mount and Blade 89x.

Alpha version 0.8.6 -- 0%

A bugfix.

Alpha version 0.9 -- 0%

Trollish city scene's, as well as more sophisticated scripts to make the attacks worthwhile. Redoing the Trollish faction and looks entirely, new face meshes, everything will look alot better.

Hopefully the Cyclops will be replaced with a 3 meter Cyclops (more 'realistic'), if the 89x changes support it.

Enhancing Minotaurs. New face textures and models. Hopefully face animation keys, new classes, new items. New minotaur-everything.

Also, in this version I'll be adding alot of random, non specific stuff. Expanding some of the previous subjects of the version.
and preparing for the next ones, graphically.

Beta version 1 -- 0%

Enhancing the warsystem -- Including several totaly new quests. Including new dialog and command system for parties. Including new and more realistic parties. (Assault parties, defending parties etc..)

Little new art. But lotsof code.

Beta version 1.5 -- 0%

Bugfix for Beta v1

Beta version 2 -- 0%

Hopefully, enhancing the invasion. More war system.

Planned attacks, planned defend points, sieging parties, taking over towns, Quests for attacking parties or defending parties.

This will be a pretty big update,  if I manage to do most of it.

Full version 1 -- 0%

Includes bugfix for Beta v2

General art and code additions and bugfixes follow later on.
balancing, enchancing random things.etc..

Updated the version informations and twisted some numbers around. 8.5 is now the port, and 9 is the next major version which has the redo of the Trollish, Cyclopses and Minotaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom