SP Antiquity Plain of Time

Users who are viewing this thread

riffking88

Recruit
Hello everyone, i finally posted this forum page. I have realized i do need alot of help with this mod. I have reposted the intensions below:

-New and bigger map -Desert-Tundra-Grass Plain-Jungle
-8 factions -Saracens-Persians-Saxons-Teutons-Britons-Celtics-Akadians-Barbarians
-No list of actions
-Faction Vendors will only sell equipment of their propper faction, including horse merchants
ex. Persian and saracen states will be the only Towns you can purchase camels and elephants.
-Move the view further back(more 3rd person like)
-Bigger troop trees
-All new items-No native items at all.
-new cities
-new castles
-new animations
-Sultans Infidels Kings and Lords will have unique animations and items that will be unretreivable without a very high looting level.
-Adding preists and healing spells(not too much magic, wanna keep it as realistic as possible
-new skins
-new skills
-adding blizzards and lightning
-new skyboxes
-realistic poverty (persia will begin very wealthy, and barbarians very poor obv, wether you wish to make them more welathy, overthrow or destroy them obviously this will change.
-arrow volley command, archers hold will make them aim and fire, and fire at will they will all release.

So this is basically it, there may be more to it, if i think of some more i will post them again. If you can be of use to me for anything of these things please do contact me at [email protected].
I have finished the sketch of the map, if anyone is prepared to make it work. Anyway, i hope to hear from everyone.

-Riffking

okay well i havent received the e-mail yet, and i also forgot to mention im adding docks ports outposts watch towers and ships to purchase for different factions, saxons ride bears, persians and saracens ride horses and camels and they have elephant sentries that should hold around 8 archers, and the other factions ride horses. barbarians have very few mounts as well, havent decided what they will be yet. suggestions would be nice

-Riffking

Very interesting ideea..but not the magic thing(really to many games that uses magic).
Maibe you can add an balcan nation ..im from romania and il apreciate a nation in balkans

i have actually decided to scrap the magic part, sorry for any inconvenience. also nearly everything on the list is decided, especially the factions, i again apologize for any inconvenience. i need some help creating some meshes now, so if anyone could make some bears, elephants, camels, tigers, elk, boars, nature like that. also trees and vegetation for the jungle, maybe some cactus' for the desert. There will be an option to hunt roaming animals, and for some you kill, the pelts will be extremely valuable and food will be by larger quantities and raise moral higher than any bought items. however, armies will not spqwn if u decide to hunt, and some animals may fight back. so anyway post some mesh screenshots and depending on how well it is done, ill try not to insult anyone but ill choose some to add to the game and those people will be welcome on the team. any help, your name will be listed in the credits i promise.
Remember this is supposed to be the most advanced mod of mount and blade. After this, they will only get better. depending on the turnout this may not be the only mod i make. then again i only posted the idea.

-Riffking

I might be able to help, I'm not so good at texturing yet, but I can do weapon and probably helmet models:
SaurusBladePic.jpg

Saurus_Screen1.jpg

When I make my own mod could I please use your jungle stuff?
Good luck with the mod, great ideas  :grin:

Ok Great  :grin:. Bruton that mesh is very decsent. I'd like you to do some Persian helmets. Try to make them legit as possible, if you want you can send someone else or I the meshes and to texture, but i think you should do just fine with it yourself. (sorry im saying all this on this page..) Anyway, im excited to see what you come up with. I need the following;
A Total of 26 different Persian helmets, because they will mostly be wearing headbands or jewelery.(I am adding ring and necklace slots in the equip area)
-4 headband/bandana type things, you can do some persian research if you like.
-4 footmen helmets, somewhat alike, maybe different colors or materials.
-3 Archer helmets, turbin like?
-2 Elite swordsman helmets (more metal)
-2 Elite Archer helmets (leathery)
-5 random persian headwear. again, research i guess.
-6 horseman helmets(again, some turbin like and some more metal for the more elite knights.)
sorry if im explaining in a completely retarded way, its just the way im trying to picture it in my head.
So search up on this stuff, and maybe post some pictures so i can keep track of your progress. I dont mean to sound like a duche(wish i could spell that word) but you, are helping me. So i may criticize a little, with no offense ofcourse.

-this is a PS-Persian mounts, are only horses and elephant sentries, and war elephants. to give you an idea-elephant sentries work kinda like a seige tower, only on the battle field. they are enormous and can walk on top of soldiers and kill them, or just wound them. There is a tower like structure on top where you can get some soldiers to spawn,(archers if your not stupid). They can be climbed, and killed. War elephants, are just decorated elephants, with one man on top with a persian battle horn, which i will try and get a very good sound for, and it just walks on soldiers, and moves a little faster than the elephant sentries, when the rider is killed, the elephant will slow down. They can be climbed and killed.

I am very thankful for your help, and cant wait to finish this mod.-Absolutely you can use my jungle vegetation.

-Cheers Everyone.

-Riffking

Zeus, Id like to see some samples of what you can do, maybe since your preferred faction is sarranid, i may get you to do some saracen samples for me. anything from camels, shields, weapons, armor, helmets, buildings, desert battlefields, anything at all. I have started on the saracen faction, but show me somethin good, and i may ask you to take over. I need the following things to be finished first before i go on to animation and coding.
-map
-all faction items,(maybe not buildings just yet) -----saracen,persian,saxon,teuton,celtic,briton,akadian,barbarian.
-faction faces, different face textures, hair beards, face paint, all to fit the faction you choose to originate from at the beginning of the game.
-all mounts-I need about 25 different horses, some armored most not.-4 different camels- 3 different elephants- and 6 different bears - worst 2 best:
                                                                                                                                                                          (black,big black,grizzly, armored grizz,
                                                                                                                                                                            polar, and armored polar.)
Also the different faction ships:
-persians will have 4 different ships
-saracens will have 5
-barbarians will have 2
-akadians will have 2
-briton and the celtics will share the same 5 different boats.
-Teutons will have 3 different boats.
-Saxons, none, they live in the tundra, and burn down their captured docks.

Finally- The environments, maybe i will do the buildings before coding and animation.....
Tundra- at least 10 different. (plus different ones for the frozen river, and the bridges over some of the casms and cliffs.
Desert- 12 different. mostly just dunes, some dry cracked up dirt spots would be cool as well.
Jungle-at least 10 different. ( alot more because barbarians live in treehouses, some on the ground tho.)
Grass Plain- maybe 10 again? havent really decided what to do for this one, some mountains some forests, same old ****.

If ive missed anything let me know.

I know this sounds like so much, which is why i need alot of help, im well on the way to doing this tho. Also i apologize for having to tell you every little thing im doin with it, but i just dont want you to think this is a stupid idea. Thank you and if you need to send me meshes, i use wings 3d, i suggest you do as well, and my e-mail is [email protected].                            Later.

-Riffking

Back
Top Bottom