Place your bets, what DLC do you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

DLC as in something official I would pay for? It would have to be an expanded single-player campaign with further voice acting and lore.
Maybe a DLC with focus on the Middle East instead of Scandinavia/England as in Viking Conquest.
Sure enough, a NW mod would also receive my money nonetheless of being official or made into a DLC.

Do you want historical DLC's? Or perhaps fictional ones this time around? Do you want a story campaign like VC or a brand new sandbox to play around in?

well seeing as how the game is historical fiction, something more historical would seem more likely, that being said I would like to see a new faction, one that has almost no business being there, mayans, Aztecs, or even a French or Italian esk one,

Anything that add new mechanics - I'd bet the first one we will have will be about transport ships and trading routes/pirates/naval combat. Other ideas:

-Religion and its structures - adding temples, shrines,monasteries,conversion and a piety system (I know, very CK, but it would be awesome)
-Banditry - Ambush - roguery quests
-New mounts/trained animal troops/pet system
-Economy overhaul - more trading enterprises, new taxes/laws, guilds
-New weapons and new cultures(eg Japanese/Chinese factions with flails,katanas,kusari gama,etc)

Some ideas for DLCs I'd like to see are;

Nord Invasion DLC - Everyone should be by now be aware of what is most often included in this suggestion.

Western Lands - Vlandian homelands which, in my opinion, could be modelled on Merovingian/Carolingian Francia and should in honestly be a bit more primitive than the Vlandians in the base game due to the Vlandians in the east having direct access, trade and contact with the Empire, where the Vlandians across the sea to the west would not.

Island of Song and Steel - Basically an island based on Occitania which is similar to Vlandia but more cultured and with a greater woman presence in the fighters and rulers. With this could also come a feature for artistic patronage as well as the oppertunity for the character to become a poet and spread their renown by either composings poems and songs or by paying troubadours from this island to do it.

Back
Top Bottom