• maybe

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

activedino said:
your the most fking anoyying person ive seen in this site
Considering your join date, I don't think that means much.

Regardless, whats supposed to be different from this mod and the other?

Apparently
Mirathei said:
•I've almost certainly forgotten something.
got turned to
activedino said:
    * Raiders.
    * Rare Ship Caravan Treasures.
    * Fearsome Berserkers.
    * Defendable ships
However, since the download hasn't been updated since 2008. I'd say that something got lost in translation. I suggest you download the source and make your own mod rather than using the same name.

Um, doesn't that mean you are trying to take credit for a mod that someone else made and you just posted a download link to it?

Edit:I may be terribly mistaken so I apologize if I am wrong. It just seems like that that is the case.

J12-19 said:
Um, doesn't that mean you are trying to take credit for a mod that someone else made and you just posted a download link to it?

Edit:I may be terribly mistaken so I apologize if I am wrong. It just seems like that that is the case.

i gave all credit to marathai

activedino said:
J12-19 said:

Oh alright...but what is the point of this thread than? The mod is already out there why is it here? To get more people to play it?

J12-19 said:
activedino said:
J12-19 said:

Oh alright...but what is the point of this thread than? The mod is already out there why is it here? To get more people to play it?

yea this is a good mod

Back
Top Bottom