Pirates of Calradia main thread now locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You,Sir...are officially the f**king man!!!

I have been looking for a mod with anything at least NEAR to catapults in a siege...u did it for me!!! I'm not sure but can u probably find a way to add battering rams or are they in already???Would really make my day =D

There is something wrong with maces also by the way... i was attacking some Khergits and they had like at least...what??10 men on me??? I was using Light Chain and Plate(or something along those lines) and a Guard Helmet(the one that looks like a metal cap atop a mail coif) an i kept getting 0 damage...1 occasionally until some dude came and killed me off with a spear(they were banging me for like 8 minutes i couldn't do anything!!!!!)...Also shields don't seem to take any real damage.

dude we havent had a pirate mod since .700 something, you are AMAZING. thank you so so much my good man, you are great and thanks for this mod, it ROCKS.

fran27 said:
I dont think this has been mentioned.

If you camp while in a ship (yeah yeah pretty stupid thing to do) and go walkaround instead of being able to walk up and down the ship it takes you to normal battlefield with grass and trees etc.

Also when you stop the camp instead of going back to a boat it goes to the horse (or man, depending on if you have a horse).

I say instead of CAMP you need to change it to DROP ANCHOR
Wow, I never even thought of that. I may make a drop anchor option later, but I think I'll just remove the camp option when at sea for the bugfix.

Chel said:
I'll probably attempt a merge with my mod then, when I have time. :smile:
Please do.

I'm now going to lock this thread and create several specialized threads which I hope to see some good activity in.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom