OSP Medieval 3D Art Pino's armor pack

Users who are viewing this thread

pino69 said:
You're welcome.
But be patient, I'll release soon a v2 of the PAP Volume 2 which will includes a lot more (and better) armors which will fit with your mod rather well.
Tonight (Paris Timeline) or tomorrow maybe.

Cheers

Hope you'll work on sarranids (light) stuff, they could be useful for my mods, and there aren't so much of them around.

Hi guys,

New version of Pino Armors pack - Volume 2 released today. The version is the 1.4.
Armors sets have been expanded, brf's repacked and I added itemKinds for each set of armor.
Grab it at : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2864

For now, I'm working on human skin textures for sleeveless version of rough armor set.

Cheers.

Sayd,

That pack is centered around peasant armor, banded leather and rough armor sets.
Rough armors has especially been expanded (66 armors).
Sorry, but no more sarranid materials for the moment  :???:

BR

again i have to say your armors are great!

just one question: as you provide the itm_kinds files, could you also provide the MS code for module_items (in case you used MS to compile item_kinds)?

regards, RzR

To Rule zum Rabensang,

Happy you liked the pack.
What do you call MS ? I didn't compile itemkinds, I use Morgh's (1.3) to edit itemkinds and copy/paste results in txt files.
I do the same for troop.txt.
If there's a better way to do, thanks to indicate me how. Because it's a real pain...
But if you want, I can send you a excel sheet I use for itms stats.

Regards.

To All,

I'm looking for plates of historically correct armors of the X - XIIth century.
I saw some of them on different forums but I'm looking for a more cohesive source.

Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom