OSP Medieval 3D Art Pino's armor pack

Users who are viewing this thread

pino69 said:
Sapped,

No they are not exactly texture replacers, even if you could use some textures for that. Textures are linked to meshes in brf files. If you want to use them as replacers, rename the texture and copy it into texture folder of your mod.
I don't know if you could use them in multiplayer because I don't practive Warband multi. But I see no reason why you couldn't. But I don't know what you have to do to do it.
Materials are free so do not hesitate to use it for your games.

Best regards

Isn't the texture automaticly used in multiplayer when there's an armor using that texture?

Regards

I don't know Sapped. I never play in multiplayer.
Ask to somebody who is used to do it.
But I thing there will be no problems.

++

Hi dear fellow countryman. Great work, despite some UVmap issues :smile:
I have only one critic: the full hauberk (mail_hauberk_jco) is typical of the XI-XIIIth centuries. By that time, mail coifs weren't separated from the rest of the hauberk. But yours is modelled so that the mail coif seems to be separated from it:
hauberk-5407efa986.jpg

I think it would be better if this part was flat, in order to give the impression that the mail coif is connected to the rest of the armor.

Al_Mansur said:
Hi dear fellow countryman. Great work, despite some UVmap issues :smile:
I have only one critic: the full hauberk (mail_hauberk_jco) is typical of the XI-XIIIth centuries. By that time, mail coifs weren't separated from the rest of the hauberk. But yours is modelled so that the mail coif seems to be separated from it:
hauberk-5407efa986.jpg

I think it would be better if this part was flat, in order to give the impression that the mail coif is connected to the rest of the armor.

I agree :grin:
13046125626963_the_moors_the_islamic_west_7th15th_centuries_ad_05.jpg

Al Mansur

For sure I agree with you.
My main problem is that I don't have any good mesh of XI-XIIth hauberk.
I dream of a mesh of norman hauberk without belt and with attached mail coif...
I you have a the mesh, I will make the texture, be assured...

BR

To all,

Is it any code or cheat to get an object ingame? I'd like to make some screenshot of my armors but it's a pain to visit each town to buy them all. For screenshots, how do you do ?

Well,
if you can use the modul system, you could write a small trigger like this in module_triggers:

(0.1, 0, ti_once, [(map_free,0)],
[
(troop_add_item,"trp_player", item_id, modifier),
]),

item_id has to be the name of the item and modifier is optional and can be 0 i think, haven't tried it.
Cause of the ti_once the trigger runs only one time, so take one of you savegames, load it, make the screenshots and don't save, then repeat. To add more items at once, just copy paste one of the (...), parts.

If you use the txt's just say so and i will try to compile the code and send it per pm.

Great work, love it!

Some screenshots  :grin:

mb17-1.jpg
mb16-1.jpg
mb13-1.jpg
mb12-1.jpg
mb11-1.jpg
mb10-1.jpg
mb9-1.jpg
mb8-1.jpg
mb7.jpg
mb4.jpg
mb1.jpg

The last one is not part of pino armor pack but of the mod I will upload soon.

Cheers

pino69 said:
Al mansur,

I'll take the model with belt, sure.
For the no belt, it's something like that (http://pages.infinit.net/famirobe/images/broigne1.gif) that I want. Belt is across the chest with sword on the side. That's the right XIth model. Could you do that kind of mesh?

BR

Ok I see. But most of the time, 11th century warriors didn't have a baldric like that. They rather put their sword through a hole made on their hauberk:
thecrusades-02-5e0fbafd9.jpg
thearmiesofislam7th-11thcenturies-06-d6364b0b16.jpg
4319801_osprey_norman_knight_part2_36_1-b62d23be37.jpg

Otherwise I see a ****ty helmet I have made long time ago on your screenshots (the simple conical one that we can see in the last screenshot). I have improved it, just ask me if you want the last version :wink:

Hello Al Mansur,

Sorry for the helmet, I grab it in Europe 1200 with their authorization (arab_helmet) and didn't know it was yours (I'll give you proper credit). For sure, If you have a new version, it will be cool because I believe it to be one of the best helmets I've seen (for our period).
About the belt affair, I think that I can do with the baldric because swords put inside hauberk could seem weird, and I'm not sure it can be done... Do you have a mesh like that : straight hauberk and simple baldric ?

Best regards.

I'm only working on textures. I don't know how to do meshes.
I did all textures by hand but used parts of other wonderful works like Narf's or Nartea's. I used parts of Europe 1200 and Rus XIIIC mods also with permission... Look for the credits  :grin:

You're welcome.
But be patient, I'll release soon a v2 of the PAP Volume 2 which will includes a lot more (and better) armors which will fit with your mod rather well.
Tonight (Paris Timeline) or tomorrow maybe.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom