Ping

Users who are viewing this thread

This game is horribly unbalanced with high ping. Playing with 17 ping in NAeast then going to Europe with 100 ping makes me feel like just huffed glue. Any possible optimizations planned to make it a little more enjoyable with higher ping? Is this even possible to fix?

it is definitely very very very horrible, but not impossible. you just have to play very different and more defensive with the higher ping.myself and crusader5 have been playing a lot of EU duel and skirm recently and have been doing very good with the high pings

Difficult to answer. If you're having 17 ping in NAEast you're probably in that region. Getting slower ping when connecting to a distant server is a given. It's recommended that you play in the server that's closest to you, but if you want to go to another server to play with more people, it's probably never gonna work out.

How does one make a game more easily playable for high ping players? Is this a joke?

How do you want TW to adress this?
Net code improvements. How servers processes attacks. I legit said in the post that idk how you can address making ping less laggy in combat. TW can address it by explaining what causes the lag from ping. 60 ping is usually normal for certain games but this game you need legit 0 ping. this game isn’t designed for online play in mind. There’s no network balancing. Certain games honestly just say **** it and whoever has the worst internet reflects the attack lag in game.

Back
Top Bottom