Need More Info Ping issue still persists... am I able to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: The reason I am asking this is because my ping issues are still happening and I still constantly get about 200 ping in NA East servers. Am I able to help by doing the WinMTR and sending it to someone? Because if it helps resolve the server ping issues or at the very least help speed it up I would be glad to do it for you guys if you need to know my internet service provider, and exporting the txt file after doing WinMTR. I want to help in whatever marginal way I can because I want to get back in playing the game.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, our team is aware and working on server and connection issues. Can you please let me know the region you are playing the game? and after that you can send the WinMTR to me directly via DM. Thank you for your co operation and for your time.

Hey, our team is aware and working on server and connection issues. Can you please let me know the region you are playing the game? and after that you can send the WinMTR to me directly via DM. Thank you for your co operation and for your time.
I am NA West Californian player I am sending u the WinMTR right now.

Back
Top Bottom