Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Ping issue. It was 40, now it's 100
Why?
Servers: Europe
Sunday 7th ping was around 40, I launched the game today and it's 100

For me personally, the ping has never been great. Shortly before that whole server issue like a month ago, my ping became kinda stable at 27.. Now its up to 60 again with constant packetloss. I am 100% sure, that it isnt my connection, as I have an average of 15 ping on other games (including Mount & Blade Warband). I'd really like to know whats going on.

For me personally, the ping has never been great. Shortly before that whole server issue like a month ago, my ping became kinda stable at 27.. Now its up to 60 again with constant packetloss. I am 100% sure, that it isnt my connection, as I have an average of 15 ping on other games (including Mount & Blade Warband). I'd really like to know whats going on.
I agree with you, the system programmer is to blame for all this, probably the developers do not have such an employee or the person does not cope with his position

Can you try the list below?
1. Download WinMTR
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
4. Enter 188.166.133.94 into Host field.
5. Click Start, then launch the game and login.
6. Keep the game open for a couple of minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
7. Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
8. Send the file to me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom