Picture of the Week/Month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Inukshuk

Sergeant at Arms
I notice that a lot of other forums for games have a 'Picture of the Week/Month' competition. I know we have the good ol' screenies thread, but a competition thingy would work well too. Basically, people have a couple of days to submit their entries, and then a poll is made for people to vote on which is the best (at least that's how it works on other forums). This could be quite fun. What do you think?

(Note: Pictures must be from the game, although mods can be used).

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this, it could be a good bit of fun.

I'm sure this thread will mainly consist of Chel destroying my futile attempts with his unbeatable screens :lol:.

Zaro said:
I'm sure this thread will mainly consist of Chel destroying my futile attempts with his unbeatable screens :lol:.

hahaha, like this 'Destroyer' destroying a Swadian fella?

a3kx0.jpg

Apart from the armour, not bad. I have a thing against things that aren't accurate, sorry.

We could draw up a list of people who are willing to participate. Each round features a set number of people and their pics, and the best one gets voted into the next set. We keep going until there's only one left.

Jlgx50 said:
agreed but i think a new thread should be made with rules and set out a little better

also i think more then one judge would be a good idea

Maybe like 3 judges or something?

Swadius said:
Lt. of the tower said:
Jlgx50 said:
agreed but i think a new thread should be made with rules and set out a little better

You want the entire female population of Taleworlds to do the judging O.O?

Heck I didn't realise we had so many ladies on the forums.

Lt. of the tower said:
Swadius said:
Lt. of the tower said:
Jlgx50 said:

You want the entire female population of Taleworlds to do the judging O.O?

Heck I didn't realise we had so many ladies on the forums.

wait..? there are girls in the forums ?..??.....??

There is a more of a chance that you'll find Sasquatch on the forum then a female. And Sas is a busy beast.

Now we are suitably off topic, we should put together some rules and see if we can get a moderator interested. Thet Total war center forums have a picture of the month that works very well.

Back
Top Bottom