Pict Ritual Body

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone ever use it?

I've been playing as the world's only Pict Viking. It's pretty (read: massively) fun, actually, though it is way tougher when everyone from peasant women up are a legitimate threat.

But that power strike bonus is awesome to behold, especially coupled with Berserker.

To get the max out of the pict ritual armor it works best with a high agility character with the armor penalty and stamina mod options imo. The Pict square shields also does not have any penalties which just makes this build a beast, the only thing you will have to watch out for is throwing spears and cavalry, you will just run circles around heavy troops making them super easy to kill. I made a Pict character named Talorgan (wrath of the ancients) and I just soloed viking raiders to farm gear to sell.       

OK so I get painted body from the king, put it on my female character.  Now I have discovered the blue pain is really an estrogen, FSH. LH progesterone blocking androgenic enhancer, soon will need a jock for "her".  lets see if anything good happens.  This is one good thing about this game, hidden secrets coming up. Now what about magical items in Norway?  Will think about this while thinking how to find bladder relief with my new "paint".  :wink: :oops:

I considered it, but insulting the Pict king about their silly tradition was too tempting. Plus, I prefer that the only things which can one shot kill me is a throwing spear or a crossbow bolt in the face. Pictish naked and you can be insta killed by anything.

thank you for the PAINT not "pain" update.  Since you played this, can you tell me if it is possible to get to a winning end?  I have played an easier level and owned every town, village and fort, but there is no winning gambit.  Now I'm playing at a more difficult level and defeated empires rise up  to 25 locations to get back.  Now it is not getting fun.  Thanks!

I really like that bodypaint, it looks nice and dashing around with light gear mowing down things is really fun compared to being super heavy and getting exhausted just lifting your leg.

Back
Top Bottom