Pickup Parties [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that we're having the events, OP updated :smile: Added screenshots of yesterday's event, though I'm missing one.

Edit: For screenshots and results, I've posted as I saw some requests for it. But if you think this will kill the fun out of it, I can remove them. Your call :smile:

I didn't put strict "rules" to make it less serious, but Arena Nords vs Nords? Come on Surkan :/

Also with more people on, things tend to turn trolly. We might have had four teams and made two separate matches, idk. But we barely found two captains for teams, let alone 4.

I think its captains who make it trolly...

The team of Toi did kinda serious on a fun way, till Surkans team started to pick full cav and full archers etc. Honestly full cav/archer can be fun, but save it for the last rounds.

Still supporting this kind of events.

Roux just mad cuz he lost in the BeNe training, such a noob.

Surkan said:
leroux forced me into it
Whatever.

Ceasar said:
Roux just mad cuz he lost in the BeNe training, such a noob.
What did I do?

Tbh I think the issue was the amount of people.
When you have 15v15 people fighting, it turns more into a ****fest than an actual scrim. I can imagine it being hard to command 15 people when you don't know all of them that good.
Especially mountain fortress with 15 people defending is hard to crack.

In that case, maybe it's better to split into one 8v8 and one 7v7.

EDIT: I mean seriously I left after the first map to play another video game. #cyber #athletics

Le Roux said:
Tbh I think the issue was the amount of people.
When you have 15v15 people fighting, it turns more into a ****fest than an actual scrim. I can imagine it being hard to command 15 people when you don't know all of them that good.
Especially mountain fortress with 15 people defending is hard to crack.

In that case, maybe it's better to split into one 8v8 and one 7v7.

Indeed. Would also encourage people to step up for being captain, it's really no big deal and a great chance to try it out in a non-serious way. I sense a lot of people doing the online version of avoiding eye contact whenever the moment for 2 captains comes up, so just go for it, you'll have support.

Except for Surkan. Never ever do it Surkan.

Back
Top Bottom