Pickup Parties [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Vivar said:
You should maybe ask for a few channels on battlegrounds teamspeak.
Oh, and you can also give me the right to make announcements and events in the Steam group. I also planned to do this some time ago, but was either not home or busy with a running tournament.
Good idea! Asked for it, and we'll get it soon.

OurGloriousLeader said:
'cept actually playing the game

nto8jn.jpg

Good initiative xls :smile:. I'm surprised this isn't a common thing in EU since you guys have a lot more players than NA. The problem that we faced, however, was eventually people stopped volunteering willingly to be captain, but I think one of the main causes of it was we had pickup parties way too often. At its peak, we were doing like 3-4 pickups per DAY. Leading a team of people who aren't your clanmates is a challenge, but it's also a good opportunity for any potential captains (callers) to shine. My suggestion is don't have them too frequently to the point that people get tired of them so that you can prolong the fun. It really is fun. For bragging rights, we also posted a list on the forums which team won/lost, points, and who was the captain/caller of each team.

Thanks all for joining in! 10v10 and for the last map 11v11, it was quite fun :smile:

Big thanks to our captains Napoleon and OGL, and congratz to Napo for emerging victorious! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom