Pickup Parties [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks all for joining to tonight's event.

We've had a small trouble of trollish actions right after first announcement is sent, but thanks our dearest TS admins, we've solved it out (had to ban them unfortunately). Then the with the second wave of guys coming into TS, we've had a fun match, where I made my first leading :smile:

Congratz to Vivar for winning over me 12-4 :oops:

Surkan said:
He should go back to pretending to be good on other threads.
#bksswag

Pretending?

Should I **** this thread up and derail it while I link all the **** in Warband I've done, on top of BkS' accomplishments, unmatched in both NA or EU?

As much fun as that would be, not only would it be quite time consuming, but this isn't the thread for that. Because I don't play anymore doesn't make any of them not true. It just makes random kids like you (seriously, who the **** are you?) think it's safe to talk **** now.

Good day, mates.

Rhade said:
Surkan said:
#bksswag

Pretending?

Should I **** this thread up and derail it while I link all the **** in Warband I've done, on top of BkS' accomplishments, unmatched in both NA or EU?

As much fun as that would be, not only would it be quite time consuming, but this isn't the thread for that. Because I don't play anymore doesn't make any of them not true. It just makes random kids like you (seriously, who the **** are you?) think it's safe to talk **** now.

Good day, mates.

Thats all ur good at, talking ****..

I'm fine with you having fun in murican threads, Rhade. Hey, it even amuses me how much you try hard to stay 'relevant', you twit.

But I'd kindly ask you to gtfo this thread, you nothing.

ye, ima nothing aswell. but unlike you i actually WON a tourney which wasn't some irrelevant na tourney.

Rhade said:
Surkan said:
#bksswag
Please do, I doubt you'd even get more than 200 words.

Rhade said:
Surkan said:
#bksswag

Pretending?

Good day, mates.

Pls Rhade. I guess you got your answer from the community.

Thx for joining in tonight's pickup! And further thanks to LeRoux for organizing it when I suddenly got a power blackout :/

Yo, no problem bro.
Was good fun! Really fun to play with people I'd otherwise never play with.

Shoutout to Gasset for being really funny, and Bumble Bee for an amazing voice.

Was fun. Only if players don't leave in middle of the party, it will be better. You don't leave the party!

Back
Top Bottom