Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

XivaKnight

Recruit
As in, wages literally start paying you if your army size has enough ranged troops in it. Combine it with perks like 'Frugal' or 'Price of Loyalty' to compound the effect- I was regularly getting thousands of gold a day from my own men.
I used a character editor to remove the perk before I thought to take a screenshot, but it's very easy for anyone to reproduce if they use a character editor. If a screenshot or data is needed, I can upload a save file, but it really is the simplest thing.

Game was unmodded prior to character editor. Character editor had no influence on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is unfortunately known for any skill that diminishes wages. I'd advise to stay away from them, as they don't work to reduce based on a percentage but rather a percentage of the original value.

Others such as efficient campaign, or master of warcraft and such...any that give you discount to wages are bugged.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
You apologize like this game isn't my wet-dream since I finished my first campaign of Warband, even as messy as it is now!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom