Physical copy, devs please respond

Would you buy a physical copy/Limited edition Release?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I searched forums and this has been asked before but never answered. Simply, will there be a physical copy? I would really like to own a special edition or some form of physical copy. I would throw stupid amounts of money I don't have at it. Mount and Blade was a dream come true for me and as a die hard fan along with many others, I know it would sell. Please!!!

I havent had a CD drive in my last two computers. so thats 4 years without now.

I stopped putting floppy drives in my computers for my last two builds. I still put in a DVD drive though. I actually have an ISO of windows 10 burned onto DVD and that was how I installed it. I know you can use a USB thumb drive for the same thing. Old habits die hard I guess.

The last physical copy of a game I ever bought was in fact M&B 1.011.

I wouldn't consider buying a physical copy these days unless it was a collectors edition featuring some goodies (for example that faceplate helmet from one of the banners). :razz:

I stopped putting floppy drives in my computers for my last two builds. I still put in a DVD drive though. I actually have an ISO of windows 10 burned onto DVD and that was how I installed it. I know you can use a USB thumb drive for the same thing. Old habits die hard I guess.
The last physical copy of a game I ever bought was in fact M&B 1.011.

I wouldn't consider buying a physical copy these days unless it was a collectors edition featuring some goodies (for example that faceplate helmet from one of the banners). :razz:
I was considering the C&C Remastered one, because it has alot of nice extra stuff, but it just becomes to expensive for a game. Havent had a floppy disk reader in my computer since about 2001 or 2005 :grin: IF some of those collectors items were really nice, like if Bannerlords came with an actual sword or something, i might consider it.

What creative assembly did last time I bought a game of theirs with disc was also provide a steamkey, so there is that too.

Fallout 76 retail packages did not come with a disk, just a key. It wasn't even a steam key. It only worked on Bethesda's store.

Would be probably a steam Key inside anyway. The Only reason i got steam was because of Physical copy of Shogun 2 i bought in 2012 . _ .
Well thats just not a thing for an EA release though, because either the key has to come the day before the game comes out or be a dublicate of the one you got in your mail (i have been told thats alot of work) . For full release maybe. In genereal and EA release should not have various editions though, so im guessing we are talking full release. I only got Steam because of Halflife2 like who would want his/her games to be on a digital platform, when one could just have them in your DVD shelf, where you had all you DVDs anyhow, you know, the shelf just above your VHS drawer.

The Only reason i got steam was because of Physical copy of Shogun 2 i bought in 2012 . _ .

It was Civilization V that forced me onto Steam. It came with a game disc, but in order to use it, I had to have steam installed.

I have had to suffer for years, buying quality games for 75% to 90% off during sales.

It was Civilization V that forced me onto Steam. It came with a game disc, but in order to use it, I had to have steam installed.

I have had to suffer for years, buying quality games for 75% to 90% off during sales.

Sure now Steam is great but then again when you never lower the prices, having only timed "sales" its easy to get such nummbers :grin:
"ya you can get this game for 50% Off during this weekend" ... But the CD costs like 1/3 of the full price all time at the Retail . _ .

I don't have a cd/dvd driver/reader/writer/burner on my computer. So I'm going to buy a digital copy (and digital copies are cheaper) but if the price was right I would buy an extra physical copy too, just for collection.

I guess i am a little old school?‍♂️ but more then that I am a collector and this game would look amazing on a shelf. Thats just my opinion. I have a cd drive still too and couldn't live without i don't think. I still have all my old games as well. Its more for collectable goodies that come with i would be ultimately interested in.

Back
Top Bottom