Native Completed Phoenix's Duel Tournament [Single Elimination] [WINNER: BLOODY DEATH]

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the start trying to get belendor to schedule the doolz seriously, doesn't even answer. Trying today.

Overgaul said:
Since the start trying to get belendor to schedule the doolz seriously, doesn't even answer. Trying today.

We will have our duel tonight.

No, I was quite busy past two days. If you can't duel tonight, then you can have your default win.

Ingame name: Tentacle_Master
Steam Profile or other ways to reach you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tentacle_Master/

[Phoenix] said:
If you can't get in contact with your opponent, write it here. They will be replaced by the waiting lists fighters!
Okay.

I had 5% health when our score was 6:6. (Bloody Mary - DiacetylMorphine) Phoenix, what do you do in this situation? Here is exception when both opponents may continue later! Don't you think it is a good suggestion?  :cool:

Bloody Mary said:
I had 5% health when our score was 6:6. (Bloody Mary - DiacetylMorphine) Phoenix, what do you do in this situation? Here is exception when both opponents may continue later! Don't you think it is a good suggestion?  :cool:

What do you mean?

[Phoenix] said:
Bloody Mary said:

What do you mean?
What Mary means is if you example need to leave. The score 6-6 and Mary has 5% health. They want to continue later, but it would be unfair for Morphine if Mary gets full health next time they want to continue.

Back
Top Bottom