SP Modern Oriental Philippine Revolution Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

My apologies, but is this Mod still alive? Because I would like to raise some serious issues.

To start with: the game barely works for me. After a day or- at the most- two, it utterly collapses, "erasing" my party and entering into a perpetual forward motion, like you would if you chose to wait somewhere. I have tried just about anything and everything, but to no avail.

Secondly, the choice of firearms is....suspect. These things would be more suitable for something from the American Civil War, or even earlier. They are nothing like the Mausers Spain had, and probably were surpassed even by the weapons the KKK had.

And finally, some of the uniforms look rather suspect as well, particularly the higher end Spanish troops (Green?). It doens't affect gameplay, but I haven't seen any evidence of this being used by the Spanish at this period, but if I'm wrong, don't hesitate to mention.

Again, my main problem is that the game is fundamentally unplayable for me past a few days, and I must say it is a shame, given the obviously quality work that this includes,a nd the huge amount of promise this mod has.

Please, does anyone know what to do?

Regards.

Also, I would be willing ot help out if at all possible.

Well, count me as one, for the sake of things.

That said, I do think that the crash-out is a big, crippling flaw that'd prevent you from getting more ready co-workers, so you should keep that in mind.

So, what can I do for you?

Hey I'm a filipino and this is the greatest mod ever created and I really want to play it so bad. but when i wait in a city, it always crashes. i hope you fix this mod because it's such a waste if you don't. thanks

Gavinrad said:
Are you guys still updating?

Unfortunately, no. Because we lack of men to fix the bugs, to add more features. Plus, I am only the one who is active.

Mga Kababayan Ko, help me to restore this mod to keep Philippines rocking \m/

aronccs said:
Gavinrad said:
Are you guys still updating?

Unfortunately, no. Because we lack of men to fix the bugs, to add more features. Plus, I am only the one who is active.

Mga Kababayan Ko, help me to restore this mod to keep Philippines rocking \m/

blank.

Revan Shan said:
And once more Spain would have kept the islands if the United States hadn't come *****ing.
I like your viewpoint, the US does stick its nose into things they don't need to, even the Boshin era wars were caused by the US

maybe i can help. marunong lang ako mag lagaw ng textures # of parties,mens, and items. peo di ako marunong mag fix ng bugs :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

janjanxtreme said:
Mabuhay mga Pinoy ! :smile:    Is this mod still on development?
I would really love to see this mod finished

This mod is already finished but I stopped developing it for improvements because I don't have time.

Back
Top Bottom