SP Modern Oriental Philippine Revolution Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok. Pinoy in the Philippines here. I am not a modder, but I have to ask: What are your plans? What is your perspective going into this?

The Philippine Revolution is such a sensitive subject (for Filipinos) for many reasons. Very strong opinions on opposing viewpoints, etc. I guess you can guess what. How "deep" or detailed do you want to go into this? There is a lot of stuff out there that's not usually covered in school books.

Bloid said:
Ok. Pinoy in the Philippines here. I am not a modder, but I have to ask: What are your plans? What is your perspective going into this?

The Philippine Revolution is such a sensitive subject (for Filipinos) for many reasons. Very strong opinions on opposing viewpoints, etc. I guess you can guess what. How "deep" or detailed do you want to go into this? There is a lot of stuff out there that's not usually covered in school books.
my plans? i will make the map manila. that is my first plan.

I really can't help at the moment, as I don't have modding skills and currently am studying for my exams, but I can help by supporting and ,probably, try finding some information to help this mod :smile: I  wish you good luck for this mod!

joshtong1234 said:
I really can't help at the moment, as I don't have modding skills and currently am studying for my exams, but I can help by supporting and ,probably, try finding some information to help this mod :smile: I  wish you good luck for this mod!

thanks! :grin:

aronccs said:
my plans? i will make the map manila. that is my first plan.

Ok, some suggested guide questions:

1.) How accurate do you want this to be?

2.) What do you want to portray, the Katipunan phase or the Republica Filipina phase?

2a.) What are your thoughts regarding the Bonifacio/Katipunan vs. Aguinaldo/Republica issue? (patay tayo diyan)

3.) What is the time period?

4.) What areas/regions/provinces are you focusing on?

I think the Philippine-American War would be a little easier from a historical viewpoint. Less controversies.

yeah... Actually I was just gonna suggest the American-Filipino war as it probably easier to make and enjoyable but still, you call. :smile:

joshtong1234 said:
yeah... Actually I was just gonna suggest the American-Filipino war as it probably easier to make and enjoyable but still, you call. :smile:

if we make it Filipino-American war, we will need modellers for firearms and uniforms.

joshtong1234 said:

i am planning on another mod. the philippine-american war, i will make it after this and that will serve as a part two of philippine revolution. :grin:

aronccs said:
joshtong1234 said:

i am planning on another mod. the philippine-american war, i will make it after this and that will serve as a part two of philippine revolution. :grin:

Why not make a major mod  and put all your effort on that?  :mrgreen: and make a team just a suggestion but its still your choice haha

Back
Top Bottom