[phantasy 2018] can't capture golem any more? how do i get some golem?

Users who are viewing this thread

try the 2018 version these days,
i found that i cant knock out golem even i use blunt weapon, how can i have golem if i m not from wizard faction?

ps. thanks for the great job, do enjoy this mod.

minokz said:
try the 2018 version these days,
i found that i cant knock out golem even i use blunt weapon, how can i have golem if i m not from wizard faction?

ps. thanks for the great job, do enjoy this mod.

Here's the method noone thought of:

Get a town of your own.  You can even be a vassal of some faction; you don't have to be your own king if you don't want to.
In town menu, second page, find "Manage town".  One of the choices is "Migrate population."  Set that to "Mages".  Pay the fee and 30 days later you can start recruiting golems as if you were at the Mageocracy faction AND your faction relations with your faction as modified by the relation with your town (think helping them recover from plagues, and the huge boosts in relations that choice gave) sets the type of golems you can recruit.  Depending on your relations you then recruit up to several golems every 2 days, although this costs money.  This is a series v156 feature.

gsanders said:
  Here's the method noone thought of:

Get a town of your own.  You can even be a vassal of some faction; you don't have to be your own king if you don't want to.
In town menu, second page, find "Manage town".  One of the choices is "Migrate population."  Set that to "Mages".  Pay the fee and 30 days later you can start recruiting golems as if you were at the Mageocracy faction AND your faction relations with your faction as modified by the relation with your town (think helping them recover from plagues, and the huge boosts in relations that choice gave) sets the type of golems you can recruit.  Depending on your relations you then recruit up to several golems every 2 days, although this costs money.  This is a series v156 feature.

although true and it worked already in the old phantasy style, it is by far the slowest method (early game ofc)... although i guess it saves me the trouble of changing for blunt weapons unless i see knights of the king..

Wait really? All right, thanks for the heads up, guess i will be sticking to the older versions then, IDK what it is with every single modding team trying to ruin my fun, recruiting high level prisoners is my absolute favorite thing to do, i like assembling a ragtag group like that, but recently it seems like everyone is moving to eliminate that option, both Perisno and this mod, and PoP already had such limitations in place, takes like 90% of fun out of it. I keep having to hack Perisno just to get around it, but i don't know enough to reverse this change so i guess i am sticking to older versions.

Back
Top Bottom