Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 467 GO

1/ 1086
I convinced Phaea of the Dionicos to marry me
Before I could seal the deal withe her father :
- Phaea taken prisonner by Battania 12 winter 1086
- Peace between WE and Battania 12 winter 1086
Phaea noted prisonner at Abcomer castle

2/ Phaea disapears
Even after the peace with Battania, she's still indicated as "in Abcomer castle", though she's not there.
Neither to be found in any place in WE.
Since her capture, her father Crotor, only proposes in marriage her younger sister Desaora.

3/ Spring 1087
Phaea being nowhere, I convince Desaora to marry me. Close the deal with Crotor.
Marriage happens, animation saying "marrying Phaea" (nice animation by the way)
Phaea, not Desaora, is now listed as my wife in the clan list.
She is noted as "prisonner in Abcomer castle" where she is of course not, WE still being at peace with Battania, and still nowhere to be found.

I Hope I explained the bug in a helping manner.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

after you married her, have you tried the new feature that was added in 1.80 beta - summon the npc to your party?

I'd atleast try it to test things.

That said in some cases some npc's takes along time to respawn after being imprionsed or released.

Have you actually been to the dungeon of the castle and checked she's not there?

Have you talked to the owner of the castle she is listed as being imprisoned in? and bartered for her freedome(just regular trade)(in her case it would be a few thousand denars for sure).
You can get prisoners of any faction released this way actually.

Again I've seen it take over 1 month

after you married her, have you tried the new feature that was added in 1.80 beta - summon the npc to your party?

I'd atleast try it to test things.

That said in some cases some npc's takes along time to respawn after being imprionsed or released.

Have you actually been to the dungeon of the castle and checked she's not there?

Have you talked to the owner of the castle she is listed as being imprisoned in? and bartered for her freedome(just regular trade)(in her case it would be a few thousand denars for sure).
You can get prisoners of any faction released this way actually.

Again I've seen it take over 1 month
Thanks for your suggestions.
I did try them.
And I pushed the game at least 6 months after she disapeared.
It may have something to do with her being captured the same day the peace was concluded with the capturing faction?
Or/plus an interference of the wedding(s) process in progress?

Back
Top Bottom