PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name(s): pineapple/pinecones

How long have you been roleplaying: about a year

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A dynamic experience when people meet the natives and i can make people have fun on the server to anyone i speak with.

Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
I grew up with Fleetfoot a brother of mine. Our parents died at a very young age and we had to grow up with very tough lives. While growing up we saw the palefaces slowly take our land and everyday wishing we could make a change. We were no ordinary natives. We had to live everyday fighting something we could never win. We are Native Warriors and we show no mercy. Now it's just a few of my brothers trying to purge the land from the palefaces but what we thought could be easy, Suddenly changed our whole lives forever.
Sample of your roleplay:
Fleetfoot and i often gather "Warpartys" to hunt down specific kind of palefaces. Before we set out we make "Awe" speeches about who we are and why we have come to the point we are at now.
Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers:
no because i am an admin on EU haha.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:
Fleetfoot, RaJiska, Jarl, Mcullx
Have you read and understand our Rules?
yes i have read the rules and understand them with depth.

In-Game Name(s): Åbjörn Bernsten

Steam Name: ´¢²-rndm_,

How long (RP)?: I have been roleplaying since I was nine years old - sixteen at the moment. Played SotDRP/XRP/RotRP map/mod in WarCraft III - Hardcore roleplaying.

What can you offer?: I can offer myself - a new player, who will be able to roleplay with the rest.

Character Biography:
*April, 1720
Åbjörn was born, in western Scania, to Ingemar and Ulrika Bernsten
- a couple of new nobles in decline - as their fourth and last child.

*August-January, 1721-22
The Treaty of Nystad had been signed and the final stages of the Great Reduction were coming to an end.
So was the small house of Bernsten stripped of land and nobility, left with a small estate - now a part of the poorer middle class.

*May, 1729
Ingemar had sought to regain some lost family fortunes through trade.
While on a mission to start his own trading business in Kent, he
died accidentally in a tornado that pulled through the province.

*July, 1737

Åbjörn decides to follow in his late father's footsteps as a merchant and
trader, and decided to support the mercantilistic party of Hats.

*December, 1738
Chancellor Arvid Horn steps down and the Hats' party takes control over
the state. After a year of misfortune with trade, Åbjörn at the age of
eighteen decided to join the military.

*1741-1743
The Russo-Swedish war came with great plans and went with disaster
for Sweden. Åbjörn saw little action, but served for a while in Finland 1743.

*September, 1743
With an end to the war, Åbjörn left the military as a fänrik [ensign],
and took a ship to New Spain, where he might resume some of his past activities.

*Summer, 1745
The ship arrives at New Spain and a new life has begun.

Sample:

... and during my travels, I had gone through the twin villages of Mar.
They were a folk of their own - slightly odd, and some sniffing the air like
bloodhounds on patrol. I had visited the tavern, with everyone looking at
me and my pointy hat, and a man had said...

"Bloody magicians! Always wanderin' in an' out o' town."
"Well said, Kolt. Now bring a mug o' mead, before the maggy
makes it all go away!"
"Here ya go."
He gave me a look.
"Now what in all o' Mar can I give you, mag?"
I sneered at him, only to draw my face cold a second later.
"Not shall you think that magicians are evil, for then so shall
I bring darkness upon you."
His face was the next to turn hard. Relaxation became his focus.
"What can I serve this fine gentleman?"
"One of those." I said, and pointed towards the mug he
had given to his friend.

Next morning, I left Mar and decided not to return. Full of drunks,
hounds, "The Hunters of Magic" and the stunning amount of
magicians, it was no place to be for me - I'd be unemployed.

Do you have a history of rule-breaking?: I would guess not - maybe during some sessions of fun on a friend's server.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I'll have to make some phone calls.

Have you understood and read our Rules?: Yes - why should I not have if I were to write this long and horrible post?

There's a history lesson in my biography. :7

I like the server, but it isn't hardcore RP. In my possession are screenshots displaying players (And an admin) being lolzy and screaming in the town center, the admin stating :"I just logged on to screw around".

Plus, in my opinion, realistic names should be mandatory, and applications should be harder. Instead of a backstory that's two sentences and is typed like "john ssmit was born n jameton n movd 2 colonys to make $$", there should be a two paragraph goal and at least 250 words in total. Effort should be shown, otherwise what's the point of a whitelist?

Also, stricter ingame rules regarding role playing are needed.

The_Outlaw said:
I like the server, but it isn't hardcore RP. In my possession are screenshots displaying players (And an admin) being lolzy and screaming in the town center, the admin stating :"I just logged on to screw around".

Plus, in my opinion, realistic names should be mandatory, and applications should be harder. Instead of a backstory that's two sentences and is typed like "john ssmit was born n jameton n movd 2 colonys to make $$", there should be a two paragraph goal and at least 250 words in total. Effort should be shown, otherwise what's the point of a whitelist?

Okay i was with him while this was going on and can vouch for this. The admin was someone named Baxter or something to that affect.

Bigd666 said:
The_Outlaw said:

Okay i was with him while this was going on and can vouch for this. The admin was someone named Baxter or something to that affect.
I have already contacted The_Outlaw in regard to him sending me his screenshots, and will deal with it accordingly. But thank you anyway.

The_Outlaw said:

We have amended the rules to include;
Names:
1. Names but be relevant to your RP character. A native named James Longbottom does not seem very realistic. Admins may have the final say on what is relevant.

2. No regiment tags or clan tags unless you are in a Persistent Faction that has been registered on the Tale Worlds forum.

3. Please use realistic names, not LeGiT_kILlaZ.

4.Please remember to play under your registered character. If you wish to add another name, let us know.

If your name does not comply to these standards you will be asked to change it.

Madfast said:
Bigd666 said:
The_Outlaw said:

I have already contacted The_Outlaw in regard to him sending me his screenshots, and will deal with it accordingly. But thank you anyway.

Sent pics to you, Littlefield, and warhamer. Might've sent twice, did it 2nd time because I didn't see the message in my [Sent Messages] inbox.

In-Game Name(s): Spartacus10

Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshuaschulz/

How long have you been roleplaying: almost a year.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: I can offer being a hardcore merchant that will make and sell rifles to the highest bidder.

Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
Spartacus was once a traveling peddler selling goods he found across the lands he went through.One day he decided to settle down in a small village. Over time he slowly gained massive amounts of wealth. since he was an expert in crafting people from all over the land came to him and bought his fine goods. now he is the most wealthy person in the land.but his hunger never stops for money, it will never stop until he is the most wealthy person in the world!

Sample of your roleplay: my good fellows would you be interested in a little guard work? bandits have been attacking my villagers at the mines. I need some help with them. Would you be interested?

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: no i do not.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Kingpowers,Terik,Thundergodthor

Have you read and understand our Rules? yes I do.

In-Game Name(s):R_P_Masters (This is a note. It is not part of my ingame name but, R and P are part of the initials of my character's full name which is Robert Pavel Masters)

Steam Name: Mystery Duck

How long have you been roleplaying: Eight years or so ago is the first time I ever went to an "RP" server.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:
I hope to join because I think it will be a pleasant RP experience and I also think that the experiences of others on the server will be enhanced by my actions.

Character Bio:
Robert, the son of a crest-fallen but wise and honorable minister in Europe that has lost his power and wealth at the hands of savage back-stabbing nobles with their own greedy plans, has taken after his father's legacy of honor and has made it his objective to keep the new world free of the poisonous influence of savageness in Europe.

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: No, I don't have a history of being a misfit or more specifically breaking rules.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Khangirey

Have you read and understand our Rules? Yes, I've read and now understand the rules.

LORD SCHULZIE said:
In-Game Name(s): Spartacus10

RPMasters said:
In-Game Name(s):R_P_Masters (This is a note. It is not part of my ingame name but, R and P are part of the initials of my character's full name which is Robert Pavel Masters)

Accepted! Password will be sent.

In-Game Name(s): Sylaras

Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sylaras43

How long have you been roleplaying: I have been Role playing on PW for almost a year on PW, but I also have a history of playing D&D and Exalted.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Role playing community: I can offer a nice RP experience and defiantly add to the fun of the server, I really want to get away from the PF Official server and get to a place where people actually RP on a game made for it.

Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) Sylaras is a honest gentlemen who is out for his own good and the good of his mates. He has a history of liking the drink and sometimes being rowdy. If there is anyone in this world he can not stand it is those snob nosed noble pigs thinking them selves above us honest hard working immigrants. It is for this reason that Sylaras finds himself bending the law every now and again to try and make a living.

Sample of your roleplay: Oi, you there mate. Would you mind sparing a little coin for me and me mates. We are running a bit low on the drink.

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: No, I am not gonna lie and say I have never broken the rules on servers but I do not enter a server and play just to break rules and ruin peoples days on games.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: LORD SCHULZIE and Miss Malaria.

Have you read and understand our Rules? Yes, I have read and agree to the rules.

Steam Name:Miss Malaria

In-Game Name(s):Miss_Malaria , Yed_The_Mexican

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2 years

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:Some Good Roleplaying and not really trolling much and just helping out.

Miss Malaria was a streetwise orphan who grew up amongst a band of footpads and brigands. After learning the trade of theft and how to use a blade, she left the city and made her way into the countryside. Eventually becoming proficient in hunting and survival while evading the bands of lawmen and rival bandits in the countryside. However over the years she grew tired of running from the law and having to compete for the meagre goods of peasants with other thieves, so she settled down in a small village to try and start a new life for herself. Yet seeing a opportunity to become a entirely new person, she joined the village's local militia, which would later gain her the trust of the locals when she aided in defending against a native attack on the village.

Sample of your roleplay: Oi! Seems like yah got some riches and wealth my good man, hows about some contribution for a hardened veteran eh?

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers:No, i usually just followed my friends around. If not then i would usually ask an admin.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Sylaras43,

Have you read and understand our Rules? Yes, seems fair and i have no problem with them.

In-Game Name(s): Bighiaboy

Steam Name: Bighiaboy

How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: an interesting character that cooperates with the rules

Character Bio: Bighiaboy, a great bear of a man, an immigrant to the colonies from Bavaria, made the long voyage to seek his fortune as a hunter/mercenary. Bighiaboy, knowing of the political strife in the colonies knew that certain factions needed certain kinds of soldiers -mercenaries- to do their dirtier work.

Sample of your roleplay: (confronted by merchants) bighiaboy: Good day travelers, need any food for your journey? All of my wares are fresh and unspoiled!

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: No, not as far as I can recollect.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Sylaras, and or Miss Malaria

Have you read and understand our Rules? Yes.

Steam Name: 32nd Harger

In-Game Name(s): Willis_Jones

How long have you been roleplaying: Around 2+ years

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: 2+ Years in Warband Roleplay and Persistant Frontier from the beginning which is like around almost one month now

Character Bio: Willis Jones son of William Jones and Martha Ovard was born in Sussex, England 1714. Growing up as a merchants son he found his life quite boring and quite wanted to pursue a military life. However the protectiveness of his father never gave him the chance to and his father was scandalized when Willis suggested of enlisting in the British Army. Many years passed and Willis grew in stature he often was the strongest out of his friend in town. However one night after a regular day at selling spices Willis crept out of bed silently and left his modest apartment in Sussex. He hid himself away in a barn and when morning came enlisted in the Army. After going through basic training he was deployed in 1727 to the New World.

Sample of your roleplay: "Sir I must say your proposal for a contract is quite profitable. I am quite willing to to accept it as long as you give some guarantees".

Do you have a history of rule-breaking on the regular servers: No

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Yes many you can ask Judgement Day(steam name), Uncivil Engineer(steam name)

Have you read and understand our Rules?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom