PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

One issue I had was an Immigrant who kept joining our Faction and then attacking us. He would be kicked from our Faction but then immediately rejoined and punched us or stole our horses, so I was wondering if it was possible to have a cool down period to stop an Immigrant who was kicked from a Faction rejoining the same one?

Also, would it be possible to place fixed cannons on walls or gun carriages? They wouldn't be able to move, but you could place them in a fixed position, like a battery on the wall or by a flag pole or gatehouse.

BlackSniper said:
A kicked player can't rejoin the faction for 10 minutes?
Lord Clovis said:
One issue I had was an Immigrant who kept joining our Faction and then attacking us. He would be kicked from our Faction but then immediately rejoined and punched us or stole our horses, so I was wondering if it was possible to have a cool down period to stop an Immigrant who was kicked from a Faction rejoining the same one?

-> OK for next update.

Lord Clovis said:
Also, would it be possible to place fixed cannons on walls or gun carriages? They wouldn't be able to move, but you could place them in a fixed position, like a battery on the wall or by a flag pole or gatehouse.

I fear you're asking too much from me me.
However, I promise I'll give it a look after having released new PF Version and worked on bank for PF Official EU.

Don't worry too much about the cannons. I knew it would be a very long shot and fairly difficult to implement. Another suggestion that I've had from a friend was the ability for a Leader to outlaw someone without having to wait for the usual 3 kills, especially if they have a history of being problematic.

Lord Clovis said:
the ability for a Leader to outlaw someone without having to wait for the usual 3 kills, especially if they have a history of being problematic.

As far as I remember, you can outlaw someone with one kill.
It is designed like that in order to avoid abuse of leaders that could outlaw the whole faction 'for fun'.

Here is the change log, I probably have forgot few things since I forgot to do a changes tracker, my bad.
Feel free to suggest new features / new fixes before release.

Changelog PF 1.0 said:
- All crafting time has been reduced by 50%.
- Camel mount has been added.
- Strength requirement for long pistol reduced to 10. (So now the long pistol does not reload slow, and all classes are able to use it accordingly.)
- Cartridges mesh is no longer invisible.
- Fire Arrows Added.
- Delay of 10 minutes of rejoining faction after getting kicked of this one.
- Immigrants strength lowered from 9 to 8 (can't take sword anymore).
- Medic Field now has 5 wound treatment instead of 1.
- Added Natives weapons.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Add more food:
- Tea
- Coffee
- Chewing Tobbacco
- Sugar

Perhaps these type of products who weren't producted in north america could be roleplay'd as imported ones, so make it purchasable by importation.

Add a few more rifles please, swords.. It's not that hard to find someone who may lend his models.

And please, add a Native Cannoa (Small ship made out of a tree log) and another model for the big ship (Don't know it's name)

I'm grateful for your job but so far it seems like your mod is almost perfect and only needs some final ajustments.. So, make this update more interesting.

Add Tobbacco plantations, just like that Clothing Plant in the Persistent World, you'd add one more standing for tobbacco.

-Tobbaco Plants (There are plenty of bush props to use)
-Some sort of plank to dry it (Once again, no need for 3D designer)
-Once dried, tobbacco box.
-Grinding for chewing tobbaco (Used as a source of food) or rolling for cigars (Used to reduce damage perhaps, decreasing athelitcs though).

Back
Top Bottom