Petition to implement the classic Battle game mode into Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

momcilo94

Sergeant Knight at Arms
https://www.change.org/p/info-taleworlds-com-bring-back-the-battle-game-mode-in-the-upcoming-mount-blade-2-bannerlord

Let's get our voices heard! Maybe we can make some difference.

Edit: Posted a link to the evidence in the petition.

Momchilo said:
https://www.change.org/p/info-taleworlds-com-bring-back-the-battle-game-mode-in-the-upcoming-mount-blade-2-bannerlord

Let's get our voices heard! Maybe we can make some difference.

Edit: Posted a link to the evidence in the petition.

+1

I don't like it when they off load work onto modders..... "oh the modders will handle it".  What else are they going to off load onto modders? 

But im going to withhold my opinions and judgement till the game is finally released. You can't petition something that has never came out in the first place  :lol: .

TheVenatoS said:
Another thing for modders to fix, looks like half of the game will have to be fixed all over again.

While I am against the removal of Battle mode in favor of the new Skirmish mode and hate how taleworlds slowed down the gameplay, aren’t you being a little too melodramatic? The singleplayer will be perfectly fine, and im sure TDM, Deathmatch, and Siege are still the same old with some improvements.

Chill the **** out, Taleworlds made a mistake, but they have plenty of time to change, too early to call Bannerlord **** and ruined.

lolbash said:
TheVenatoS said:
Another thing for modders to fix, looks like half of the game will have to be fixed all over again.

While I am against the removal of Battle mode in favor of the new Skirmish mode and hate how taleworlds slowed down the gameplay, aren’t you being a little too melodramatic? The singleplayer will be perfectly fine, and im sure TDM, Deathmatch, and Siege are still the same old with some improvements.

Chill the **** out, Taleworlds made a mistake, but they have plenty of time to change, too early to call Bannerlord **** and ruined.

Never called Bannerlord "****" and ruined. Also not being melodramatic, knowing TaleWorlds from their previous titles a lot of stuff will need fixing, just an assumption based on previous experience. I hope to be proved wrong and surprised. 
For now that's my stance on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom