Petition to bring back weekly income/expenses.

Bring back weekly income/expenses instead of daily in Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
It was better the way it worked in Warband. Denars/money meant something there, you didn't amass insane wealth quickly, like you do in Bannerlord if you are in the positive.

Being in the high negative also means barely anything once you have started doing larger battles.

Money simply meant more with a weekly tick.

How would this affect anything? You get the same amount of money and lose as much, just x7 once. I cant see other than maybe immersion to change it. Amassing a lot in Bannerlord is due to loot prices, and even then you could amass big stacks of money insanely quickly there aswell.

How would this affect anything? You get the same amount of money and lose as much, just x7 once. I cant see other than maybe immersion to change it. Amassing a lot in Bannerlord is due to loot prices, and even then you could amass big stacks of money insanely quickly there aswell.
It would be good to have this in combination with a economy rework to make money great again.

It would slow things down for immersion and roleplaying benefits.

It does affect it, ever slightly. Gives you (and assuming AI parties?) that 7 days to get the money to pay the wages/use it/etc...instead of having to 'deal' with it every single day. Whether that's having to travel across the map as a trader or wanting to chase down a particular enemy (4.5speed vs 4.3speed).
It also slows down how quickly you can earn certain cash influxes as you would have to wait the 7days for the next batch in order to use for recruiting/upgrading/buying goods/workshops/caravans/etc...Though it all really doesn't matter since the economy in this game is so f'd up anyways and you get so much money easily where it's meaningless whether it's daily, weekly, or seasonally.
And I'm sure it's impossible at this stage anyways because it plays into the background calculations on how the rest of the world 'economy' works and updates with the trades/goods/'balancing' multipliers.

To bring RL example in, it's much more advantageous in the long run to get paid every single day, than biweekly, for the potential investment gains. Likewise, imagine if credit cards had to be balanced daily instead of monthly...

Back
Top Bottom