PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes it should work, for everyone. For me, i will marry my companions, and not a high society lord.
But Rhagaea should be very hard to marry, because after this, you are a king. It should be really really hard.

Yes it should work, for everyone. For me, i will marry my companions, and not a high society lord.
But Rhagaea should be very hard to marry, because after this, you are a king. It should be really really hard.
Yeah it should be hard, And i would love to marry companions or even peasants! And rise the clan from there.

Ira looks like the typical latina thot who would **** everybody on the football team. Ill pass her
giphy.gif

Age is never a problem if you want it hard enough. You have my pitchfork.

Biology would disagree with you. Men produce a fresh baby batter. Women don't produce fresh eggs. They are simply stored. For years, decades. And they go bad, like eggs that stayed in the fridge far too long. Tons of DNA damage. Not only is the chance of concieving taking a nosedive after 30 for women, but chances of health issues for the child skyrocket.

Taleworlds probably won't bother with the 5-minute tweak of fertifility (they should), but I hope modders will.
It triggers my tism.

You can marry Ira - her daughter , if you do so you'll get every fief you can imagine. Even fiefs you don't want to have you'll get. And if you have only 2 % support in the voting , don't worry - you'll get that too :grin:

Back
Top Bottom