Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Signed.

I didn't even know there wasn't going to be dedicated servers.

I'm really looking forward to this game coming out.

There is a lot of games out there that the oceanic community would play but because of no servers for us we don't have a chance which then snowballs into mindsets of creators that the oceanic community has no interest but we really do.

@Callum or any other developer really - is there any further news regarding this? Are we going to see OCE servers at all for the final weeks of the beta? Can we at-least have confirmation regarding the availability of OCE servers when EA releases - or if hosting custom/dedicated servers is going to be available on release.

@Callum or any other developer really - is there any further news regarding this? Are we going to see OCE servers at all for the final weeks of the beta? Can we at-least have confirmation regarding the availability of OCE servers when EA releases - or if hosting custom/dedicated servers is going to be available on release.
Well said

Yeah it is quite unfortunate.

Is KoS making a comeback?

My name was Matt back in the old days of Warband Competitive scene. I led and built Rawr up into one of the major clans in the first (6)? months after release. I'm telling you now that myself and MANY of our old group are 100% coming back on Bannerlord's release and we plan to be competitive again. Not having OCE servers is a joke... I can't speak for everyone in OCE, but I can speak for a great deal of my old clan, no OCE servers is simply soul crushing, considering we've been waiting for this game with bated breath for the better part of a decade.

Please Talewords, give us some indication you hear us and are going to give us some love!

My name was Matt back in the old days of Warband Competitive scene. I led and built Rawr up into one of the major clans in the first (6)? months after release. I'm telling you now that myself and MANY of our old group are 100% coming back on Bannerlord's release and we plan to be competitive again. Not having OCE servers is a joke... I can't speak for everyone in OCE, but I can speak for a great deal of my old clan, no OCE servers is simply soul crushing, considering we've been waiting for this game with bated breath for the better part of a decade.

Please Talewords, give us some indication you hear us and are going to give us some love!
It'll be nice to see the older guys back in action

Please give us Oceanic servers, they are absolutely essential to the multiplayer success of the game in our region. 200+ ping is practically unplayable... Many of us are very competitive minded and wish to be the best, but without OCE servers we won't even have a chance. If there's no official OCE servers for matchmaking, please at least let us host our own community servers.

Please give us the opportunity to be a part of the greater community and not neglect us like most other games do. We're normally an afterthought when it comes to servers, please don't let this be the case. We have been waiting for Bannerlord just as long as everyone else.. so needless to say, it'll be extremely disappointing and depressing if we don't get to play multiplayer after waiting for what feels like forever for it.

Last edited:
Taleworlds, we have been loyal to your company and waited so many years for this. Why would you disrespect your Oceania community by not giving us dedicated servers for?

Even if you don't live in Australia (I do and vote +1), why not support your fellow Warband / Bannerlord players and give us a +1 vote anyway? If you had to play on 300+ ping servers and take about 5 seconds to realise you are already dead, wouldn't you want a better server?

Back
Top Bottom