Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

well, in Argentina our admin talked with a taleworlds employee at gamescom and he told him that SA wasn't going to get official servers, so we had to stick with dedicated ones. we have the same problem. if the ea is released, we will have to play with 200 ping xD

I'm afraid I cannot support this petition- why should Australia get special treatment? Europe only gets servers due to the high number of players here; in other words, they get servers by merit. The antipodeans are simply too few to justify the effort and expense, as the meagre response in this thread shows. As an official ajudicator in server matters, I therefore give you my pronouncement:

REQUEST DENIED YOU FLAMING GALAHS

I opened a poll to try and estimate how our community is divided around the world.

Right now it looks like only Europe would deserve dedicated server.

I'm very surprised by the lack of NA votes right now.

FBohler said:
I opened a poll to try and estimate how our community is divided around the world.

NA has a playerbase but they just are not as active as the European playerbase when it comes to the forums

+1 Signed

I too agree that the Oceanic community have been a really overlooked community in all sorts of games. From dedicated servers to just being mentioned. Would really love to see some Oceanic servers during Beta testing and on full release!!!

FBohler said:

Where is this poll? I havent seen it and I’m from NA. Luckily near philly and NYC so never an issue with servers for any game.

How do we sign this petition? Would love to support our Aussie friends but cant find any link unless it is just to post here. At least give some response to all these concerns, Callum/TW. I mean damn these guys have been asking about this for ages

Back
Top Bottom