Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Count Delinard said:
Why? I've got a couple of friends living there and they have nothing but great things to say about it!

Just some inside Australian jokes. A lot of banter surrounds calling other cities/states **** for no real reason  :razz:. Cairns is probably a good place to live, if you can handle the heat and humidity, which is worse there than most other places.

So it appears the Moderators added a poll late into the Petition so early signers may not see it. Everyone please vote on poll. Thanks for the support so far guys hopefully tale worlds rethink their decision.

Tycode said:
So it appears the Moderators added a poll late into the Petition so early signers may not see it. Everyone please vote on poll. Thanks for the support so far guys hopefully tale worlds rethink their decision.

Oh, that wasn't you?

We know there are a lot of players from the Oceania who would like to play, but unfortunately, we only have servers in EU and NA right now. We will definitely look into expanding into other regions at a later date, but for now, these are the only regions we support.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We know there are a lot of players from the Oceania who would like to play, but unfortunately, we only have servers in EU and NA right now. We will definitely look into expanding into other regions at a later date, but for now, these are the only regions we support.

Thankyou for giving an answer.

Sundeki said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Thankyou for giving an answer.
Yep finally u got your answer your highness,I hope you and your community will get servers later.

Yeah it does stand to reason. If you divide how many Oceania players by whatever slim hardware test groups they're inviting in each wave then you probably don't have enough players in the region to justify the server/s.

Sucks but does make sense.

Back
Top Bottom