Personal Troop Tree as an idea for future patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anistec

Recruit
So i was thinking....after we make our own kingdom why shouldnt we be able to create our own kingdom's troop tree???like we should be able to name them and buy their gear...and be able to recruit them only from our fiefs....i wish they will include it in the future

So i was thinking....after we make our own kingdom why shouldnt we be able to create our own kingdom's troop tree???like we should be able to name them and buy their gear...and be able to recruit them only from our fiefs....i wish they will include it in the future
There is a mod that allows you to do it. I don't see TaleWorlds adding anything like it in the future as they don't seem to be interested in suggestions for full features, just some basic crap like map icons telling you there are tournaments in that settlement.

Yeah a mod will do it, I don't think TW will. It would be so so so cool if at the very least when the player takes fiefs they could combine their cultures, or do something to import a notable or such so that you could have recruits form different troop tress or unlock a special troop tree. Pie in the sky.

Who else is sick of all the ****ing imperial recruits!? Doesn't matter what faction you joined chances are the recruits from your fiefs are gonna be imperial recruits!

Back
Top Bottom