Persistent world mod for Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this is down the track after early access. But does anyone know any persistent world mods coming out for Bannerlord? I always loved it back in the day with the oceanic servers even tho its dead rn in Australia.

Im sure it will be but dedicated servers and big mods wont be out for another year most probably... who knows, TW doesnt communicate.

I believe there are a few coders around who might be willing to work on a pw not but it will be difficult to tell if it will be the same people because warband used python and bannerlord will use c# (very questionable decision to be honest especially for people who learned python solely to mod warband.)

Yeah, TW has a real problem with communicating just how open modding multiplayer will be.

Personally, I'm hoping for CRPG 2.0

I believe there are a few coders around who might be willing to work on a pw not but it will be difficult to tell if it will be the same people because warband used python and bannerlord will use c# (very questionable decision to be honest especially for people who learned python solely to mod warband.)
nowadays languages are very similar, so there is no real problem switch, especially when you know more then one
but TW going to show us new API for modding, so it will consume time to learn it anyway, besides language syntax, which is not hard to learn

Sticking to the roots would be heaven-like. Maybe a mashup of old ideas with new tech and engine could
fire up Bannerlord for multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom