Persistent World for Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any news on when a Persistent World style mod might be coming out for Bannerlord? I know that obviously the game isn’t near finished yet, but I really can’t wait to play PW in Bannerlord. I feel like once these types of mods start coming out, the multiplayer aspect of this game will become a lot more interesting.

we won't have any multiplayer mods or even news of their development until taleworlds release custom servers and they don't plan to do it soon

Yeah, unfortunately very little work can even be done on these modes until server files are released, so it's likely a long, long time off :sad:

I hope that the developers at least give these modders beta access to server files when ready to begin work as soon as possible.

No point going through the work of creating a mod for a game with a dead community
Community is dead bc the game has nothing going on right now, mods like PW and full invasion would make it a hell of a lot more interesting.

Right now multiplayer is just repetitive af. Add to that the horrid servers that crash every hour and it’s no wonder the community is dead

Back
Top Bottom