Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
Actually you do keep your money. Maybe it's a server side modification. :???:
The demand was for new "starting" money gifted each time you die, which is totally unworkable; as explained in the reply in the suggestions thread.

I was playing a serf and cutting wood. I earned about 35k or even more during a few hours. I have become a footman and bought good armor and weapons. Tomorrow I am going on a war. Where on the Borderlands map can I train to a sergeant? Does anybody know?

Btw I like this mod. Nice actions I had tomorrow.

I was cutting a wood and a priest came to me. He called himself an inquisitor and told me I am a witch. He wanted me to do a water-trial. I was a serf, without any armour (I was naked) and my only weapon was a woodcutter's axe. But I had a bodyguard from the faction which I have been a member. He killed this inquisitor. Because good inquisitor is a dead one :smile:

And I have lost my equipment worth 15k once. I wanted to go onto a ship but this thing was bugged and I felt to the sea. I had to buy it all again. What a waste of money! I have only 2k in a bank now. But also a great equipment!

Once I killed a member of my own faction. He entered the base of my faction and I thought he was a commoner. Yeah, I told him to get out but the talk between us was not due to my will so we started to fight. I killed him. And then I saw that I've killed a member of my faction. After that I play with players' faction over their nicknames.

I like EU_Union server.

Sorry for doubleposting but I want this post to be seen.

How to brace a pike? And how to animate?

Heh, once I misunderstood the 'You there! Stop!' animation. I thought he's shouting "Jude! Stop!". ROTFL  :lol:

lllAnteklll said:
Sorry for doubleposting but I want this post to be seen.

How to brace a pike? And how to animate?

Heh, once I misunderstood the 'You there! Stop!' animation. I thought he's shouting "Jude! Stop!". ROTFL  :lol:

How about creating your own thread: "The adventures of a random noob: Antek edition". Really, this is not the right place. :razz:

every time i join a server, I get kicked. On one server I got banned for trying to join the game. I've been at it for 3 hours, and I really like this mod, but i don't know whats going on.

TehRealSnoipeh said:
every time i join a server, I get kicked. On one server I got banned for trying to join the game. I've been at it for 3 hours, and I really like this mod, but i don't know whats going on.

Just to be sure,

Do you have a legit copy of m&b warband?

Every time I try to extract the .rar files from this, I get a large error message(171), can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Dobson said:
Are the server downloads outdated?
No, all links in the first post are up to date except the French translation. The "server downloads" are optional extra tools, and they don't necessarily get changed every release cycle, so a file released with an old version might still be current.

I think the price of every item (except of tools like the woodcutter's axe or scythe) should be 5x higher. Very, very good armour costs about 10k. I think it should cost about 50k. 5k for very good weapon instead of 1k.

But you don't die but only fall unconsiouns or just don't lose your equipment when you die - only a gold.

Good equipment costs 5x more but you don't lose it. I would like that setting.

Or just let admin decide. Give an option to choose a mode in which you can die or a mode in which you can only fell unconsious. And if you can die, there would also be an option to choose - you lose your equipment or you lose a gold.

===
Another idea: I can keep money in a bank. I would like to also have an option to deposit some items. I am a knight in a full plate armour with the best weapons possible but I want to become a serf for a few hours to farm several tens of thousands of gold. Where to put my items which require 15 of strength? Maybe to put it into a backpack? I would like to have a safer way - to put it in a bank.

lllAnteklll said:
Good equipment costs 5x more but you don't lose it. I would like that setting.
Read the first post of the suggestions thread, or the sticky of the mod development sub board: this mod is intentionally not designed that way. I have regularly repeated that the type of game you are suggesting has been done many times before, and I have no desire to try create one.

Ok, I understand.

I think I would try PW again and this time roleplay an archer or a huntress. But first I will have to farm some money on cutting a wood.

Knüppel said:
That I can ride courser and sew dresses without having to switch

I know I read this somewhere. Like a hundred pages ago in this thread.

EDIT:

Knüppel said:
Fyzzaraya said:
Seeing from the changelog was this patch really necesarry??
Traveller got tailoring. That means I can now sew dresses and ride a courser. so yes it was necessary :lol:
Also the other stuff might help with event maps :razz:

There we go  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom