Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

I have question - you (creator) dont think detach profession and faction, because this problematic. Example - i pay 7500 denars fro master smith, but that faction dont like, i must again pay 7500 if i want go other faction?

Baneris said:
I have question - you (creator) dont think detach profession and faction, because this problematic. Example - i pay 7500 denars fro master smith, but that faction dont like, i must again pay 7500 if i want go other faction?

Press F once on leave faction pole, go to the faction you want to join and press F once on the master smith training.

robindelang2 said:
Baneris said:
Press F once on leave faction pole, go to the faction you want to join and press F once on the master smith training.
Correct: that method makes both trainings instant and free, as long as you don't die while a commoner; the probable travel distance and time required to find a peasant training pole is intentional to prevent players switching faction back and forth instantly, while attacking a castle or some other inappropriate situation.
Stviri1998 said:
Please guys help me , When im connecting to the server and play like 5-10 minutes , the game crashes and brings error like this : Warband has stopped Working , and there is a Cancel button , so what to do ? please help
Try reading the sticky "crashes" thread in this board. Depending on the error, enabling "single threading mode" in the launcher might help.

Hellow Vornne! I love you and i love PW mod. But I also love to roleplay, can you please remove scores? So evil players won't kill me next time :sad:

Well that was a joke, with the part of truth  :wink:
I wish that PW mod had no kill/dead scores, to give no primal reason to kill each other. It would make people more reasonable to roleplay. My opinion you must remove it!
Just think about it, thanks  :cool:

Hildr said:
But I also love to roleplay, can you please remove scores? So evil players won't kill me next time :sad:
No, that would not discourage the vast majority of players from fighting. Remember this mod is a new game mode for a combat game engine: fighting in wars is the underlying purpose for basically every other feature. There is no "Score" column, only kills and deaths, and the "All players" tab is not sorted by any sort of score, so it takes more effort to try rank yourself by kills than a Native game mode.

If you would like to be able to "role play" without any possibility of interference from other players, you would need to start a private server only allowing other people like you to join; but I don't think that is what most of them would enjoy, in practice: the game would probably become stale and boring without "new blood", many things happening in the server, and a level of unpredictability from other players being able to influence environmental things.
Av3ng3r said:
I think Vornne has said multiple times this mod wasn't intended as a roleplay mod.
That's a common misquote: more accurate would be "not designed as what some people might consider to be a role playing mod". Among the type of people that designate themselves as "role players" there is a tendency to be very dogmatic about what the true definition of "role playing" is, when the reality is that there are many different definitions used for the term; some they might not be aware of, caused by mainly associating within a small group of friends.

Very wise answer Vornne :smile:
Hildr it's up to us that wants and sees Persistent World to team up and help eachother have a good time Rping.
By playing more Roleplay in Pw by ourself and basicly just having fun we encourage new players come around joining us,
If we want to have more Roleplayers we all need to do our part to contribute to the future Rp community we're dreaming about.

Best Regards Jasper :wink:

Vornne said:
Av3ng3r said:
I think Vornne has said multiple times this mod wasn't intended as a roleplay mod.
That's a common misquote: more accurate would be "not designed as what some people might consider to be a role playing mod". Among the type of people that designate themselves as "role players" there is a tendency to be very dogmatic about what the true definition of "role playing" is, when the reality is that there are many different definitions used for the term; some they might not be aware of, caused by mainly associating within a small group of friends.

Obviously you intended some roleplay elements. Bit stupid of me to write it like that.  :smile:

Guys i have a problem , i am a engineer and i need to Fix the broken doors , so i need to crouch (to fix it) so when i'm Pressing Z my character doesn't crouch , IDK why , i tried all the stuff i rebinded the keys i changed the z key to other keys , i changed the Keyboard , but no use so Help me Please !

Stviri1998 said:
Guys i have a problem , i am a engineer and i need to Fix the broken doors , so i need to crouch (to fix it) so when i'm Pressing Z my character doesn't crouch , IDK why , i tried all the stuff i rebinded the keys i changed the z key to other keys , i changed the Keyboard , but no use so Help me Please !

Maybe your Warband is outdated

Melvarius said:
Stviri1998 said:

Maybe your Warband is outdated

Nope it isn't

Back
Top Bottom