Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Why i 'm getting kicked after 10-15 minutes of playing ? Ping or something(btw ,my ping is around 100)

Good mod, I like it. I am roleplaying an outlaw woman. But very kind, gentle outlaw woman :razz:

I have stolen a horse. Outlaw level one! So let's kill and robb somebody now.

But first I must train to any of outlaw classes. But before I'll do that I must find a place where I can train my character to an outlaw.

Thanks. But I saw some communiques about 'X killed a player of the same faction' and no one got banned. So I think I can kill freely on the server I am playing.

I play on EU_Union if you want to play with me. My ingame nick is Eeria and I am a female on a black horse in a purple dress with some weapons: a spear, falchion and round bandit shield.

BTW, are you Alex, a FI2 developer? Or am I wrong?

I was roleplaying a bandit.

My first victim: A common folk in a town. He wasn't looking as a badass and was alone, so I killed him. I gained very small amount of money.

Second: A priest. I gained about 1k money. Good one!

Third: A female warrior was shopping in a weapon shop. I assasinated her from the backward with a few good swings. I gained a lot of money and very good weapon that she bought.

And then came an admin. He said that I have to RP every outlaw action I make. Lol, if I am going to kill and rob someone, it's a way easier to take him by a surprise, assasinate and kill - if it goes good, he doesn't have a chance to reveal his weapon. I didn't want to get killed because my enemy can defeat himself - so that was why I was killing people without RP. Assasination is most successful.

"Hello, you badass knight in this pretty, shiny plate armour with this mighty sword. I would better like to assasinate you but the admin says I have to RP I want to rob you. So I can do nothing because I can't kill you in a fair fight and the admin doesn't let me assasinate you in the most successful way."

I was also roleplaying in a normal way, talking with somebody, yesterday I offered somebody to ride with him. But... I can't be an assasin. In the real life I can beat somebody without saying a word :sad:

Ok, every server has it own rules... :razz:

Why every time I die I resp with money I had before dead? I resped naked with 5 gold. Really?! It sucks.

I will not play this mod until devs fix that. I want to resp every time like that as I joined the server for the first time.

I hate this system. For the first time I could equip myself for the start gold. Now I have to make it. It would be better if I had an option to reset my progress.

Back
Top Bottom