- PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA - new Project !!!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
I always had tons of requests on PW modifications of my Mods so I am glad to finally announce that I am at a ...PERSISTENT project.

PERSISTENT OLD AMERICA

An 1860s Old America version, made with a PW gameplay!!  :razz:

More news will come!

....see why I keep on asking to vote and review 1860s on Moddb?!
It will be needed a good number of testers, but that are also proven experts of 1860s !!
 

Mattitatti

Recruit
Best answers
0
Eh, did I get this right: You're done with Old America 1860 after 1.0? And what does that PW mean? Sorry for my ignorance.
 

Clagius

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
It stands for Persistent World.

@Gabby, You should keep performance in check. I find this an issue with some of the PW modules. (Like Persistent Frontier)
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Eehr...hey...never said that I m done with 1860s Old America as it is now, with SP, MP and Custom Battles and Showdowns.

It is progressing and soon I will have a new Update 0.99Z.
And it is at a level that very few Musket Full Convertion Mods for WARBAND ever got, already. Isn t it?!  :cool:

Final Goal is 1.0, then.
But I will need all the support and help that can be given.

It is more that YOU players and fans of 1860s stopped feedbacking on it and voting/reviewing it on Moddb, for example.

Besides few great Supporters and players that posted great Pics and some comments, it is more on the Players side that I see lack of activity, folks.
....besides those Sly Dudes that invite you all to boycott me and my work...and that like to post ridicolous low reviews, votes and comments...  :twisted:

I just announced another "side" of 1860s, on a Permanent gameplay , see?

Now let s see if some of you like the idea!  :razz:

Gab

- From Clagius
@Gabby, You should keep performance in check. I find this an issue with some of the PW modules. (Like Persistent Frontier)
Thx for suggesting, Clag, :wink:  but may U be more clear on that, please?
U mean that PF was too demanding on  a medium PC ?
 

Harlef

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SM&BNWVC
Best answers
0
Clagius said:
You should keep performance in check. I find this an issue with some of the PW modules. (Like Persistent Frontier)
yes as i played the PW games i had the most times on the lowest settings 25-35 fps which is not good and i can understand you, i also would like a little map, not so big likein the other PW parts.
@Gab, i send you a Download link for my musket-stand anim, i made it for my own mod and i think you can use it too. I think it looks better then the anims from other mods.
btw, your new char pic is good  :cool:
 

Arthur_Pendragon

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Hello Guys, Ive been reading your comments and id like to say don't worry!
I have taken the necessary steps to make sure that fps is not a problem. I have a pretty crappy computer and during testing it runs smooth with no fps issues.
:grin:
 

Clagius

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
GABRILDURO said:
- From Clagius
@Gabby, You should keep performance in check. I find this an issue with some of the PW modules. (Like Persistent Frontier)
Thx for suggesting, Clag, :wink:  but may U be more clear on that, please?
U mean that PF was too demanding on  a medium PC ?
What I mean is, that higher quality textures combined with a Persistent module will decrease performance considerably. I personally have a relatively high PC and I had to turn most settings to very low to get a tolerable FPS. This was an issue with PF only. Original PW has much better performance.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Hello Guys, Ive been reading your comments and id like to say don't worry!
I have taken the necessary steps to make sure that fps is not a problem. I have a pretty crappy computer and during testing it runs smooth with no fps issues.
:grin:
Good to know! Although, I am pretty sure someone will create stuttering maps over time! :smile:
 

ElPadrino

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Yeaaahhh , Great Great ! I'd like to start it , but if you do it , it's perfect ! Good Luck to you .

PS : I know A.Pendragon you're lucky to work with him !
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Thx Doby.  :wink:
Any help will be apreciated and as soon as Arthur spawns again, will be interesting to debate on the new project here.

Gab
 

Whiticus

Regular
Best answers
0
NapoleonIII said:
I hope this mod isn't dead, I'd love to see how it comes to be :grin:
It probably is... I played around with some wild west things in the PW modules, but I suck at python sadly :sad:
 

Arthur_Pendragon

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Update:
I left the Modding Community For 2 Years. I lost the work i had finished for this But i am willing to start working on this Again. I am confident i could have a playable version in a month.
If Gabrilduro allows me to start working on this again i will get to it immediately :grin:
 

NapoleonIII

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Arthur_Pendragon said:
Update:
I left the Modding Community For 2 Years. I lost the work i had finished for this But i am willing to start working on this Again. I am confident i could have a playable version in a month.
If Gabrilduro allows me to start working on this again i will get to it immediately :grin:
Great news! Thank you for your efforts and I wish you the best :grin:
 

NapoleonIII

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.0.html][IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/497x142q90/538/3ShX1v.png[/IMG][/url]
I decided to make a signature to try to spread the word about this mod  :mrgreen:
I'll think of some ideas and list them here when I have at least five  :grin:

Edit: I know it's very similar to those of 1860's old america, just wanted to make something very quickly  :oops:
 

Arthur_Pendragon

Master Knight
Best answers
0
NapoleonIII said:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.0.html][IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/497x142q90/538/3ShX1v.png[/IMG][/url]
I decided to make a signature to try to spread the word about this mod  :mrgreen:
I'll think of some ideas and list them here when I have at least five  :grin:

Edit: I know it's very similar to those of 1860's old america, just wanted to make something very quickly  :oops:
Nice!
sadly gabrilduro is Mad that i abandoned him 2 years ago and asked me to delete the Post. like i said before i i had problems of my own to deal with. but I guess there will be No multiplayer. sorry to disappoint.
 

NapoleonIII

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Arthur_Pendragon said:
NapoleonIII said:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.0.html][IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/497x142q90/538/3ShX1v.png[/IMG][/url]
I decided to make a signature to try to spread the word about this mod  :mrgreen:
I'll think of some ideas and list them here when I have at least five  :grin:

Edit: I know it's very similar to those of 1860's old america, just wanted to make something very quickly  :oops:
Nice!
sadly gabrilduro is Mad that i abandoned him 2 years ago and asked me to delete the Post. like i said before i i had problems of my own to deal with. but I guess there will be No multiplayer. sorry to disappoint.
I was looking forward to this, such a sad and sudden ending  :cry:
But thanks anyway for your efforts, I appreciate your attempts to revive this project, good luck  :smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.