Persistent Frontier Comeback Saturday, August 17th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
After nearly 3 weeks of non-playability we are finally ready for a comeback! Along with a brand new map by Lions we have added many new features and fixes in Beta 3.1 ! New voice commands unique to each faction have now been added, the distance of which you can see nametags have been increased, however, when you crouch your nametag disapears making ambushing possible. The ranged weapon damage has now been re-balanced and most firearms should kill in one hit. For a full list of changes/updates go here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,277647.0.html

We hope to see everyone playing Persistent Frontier on Saturday!

Austro said:
After nearly 3 weeks of non-playability we are finally ready for a comeback! Along with a brand new map by Lions we have added many new features and fixes in Beta 3.1 ! New voice commands unique to each faction have now been added, the distance of which you can see nametags have been increased, however, when you crouch your nametag disapears making ambushing possible. The ranged weapon damage has now been re-balanced and most firearms should kill in one hit. For a full list of changes/updates go here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,277647.0.html

We hope to see everyone playing Persistent Frontier on Saturday!

Awesome! 2 days Early Birthday gift for me!

Sorry guys, we had a few issues with the map so the week is to help me get it finalized and tested before release. When we do release, you all will have a new map to play on.

Hello fellas, im new to Taleworld however i am apart of LCC, umm yea for PF its saying PF_BETA1?? are you going to put it back to PF_BETA3? or 2? Cheers

Johnnyboy15 said:
Hello fellas, im new to Taleworld however i am apart of LCC, umm yea for PF its saying PF_BETA1?? are you going to put it back to PF_BETA3? or 2? Cheers
Well it's a new update so its Beta3.1, so another download needed on 17th I guess.

Back
Top Bottom