MP Antiquity Persistent Empires ~ [Update II ~ Roma]

Users who are viewing this thread

Only members to specific clans are invited to the beta events unfortunatelly ( i am not aware which clans sorry, i am not responsible for the events)

download link is given a few hours prior to the event directly to the clan leaders and then to their members.

there is a possibility you can join with one of the clans (mine for example) so please add me on steam

[21o][PE]AlekoTheGreek

TheGreek said:
Only members to specific clans are invited to the beta events unfortunatelly ( i am not aware which clans sorry, i am not responsible for the events)

download link is given a few hours prior to the event directly to the clan leaders and then to their members.

there is a possibility you can join with one of the clans (mine for example) so please add me on steam

[21o][PE]AlekoTheGreek

I must have it..... tactics, trade, politics :') I want it so bad. And im definitely brining my pw clan. We played RO until it died, and we cannot wait to play this! :grin: May the gods bless you for bringing PE back!

Tribunus Meridius said:
I must have it..... tactics, trade, politics :') I want it so bad. And im definitely brining my pw clan. We played RO until it died, and we cannot wait to play this! :grin: May the gods bless you for bringing PE back!
im guessing you were either the romani or the Legio ;D

Romani were dicks tbh :3 I remember u tho Spartacus, you betrayed me and my people after accepting terms then breaking them. Thracians r so rood x3.

My regiment (2nd) used to love playing RO (Shame it was only NA servers), we really cant wait for this release and to make Carthage once more :grin:

Modder223 said:
More screenshots.. :razz:

No

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

Just wanted to point something out , numidia was known by its skirmishers, and horse javelineers , not by its archers. numidian horsemen were amongst the best light cavalry of that period due to their fast and manoeuvrable coursers

I'd like to reiterate the statements of the individual above me. Masaesyli and Massylii were both well known for having what was considered to be the best cavalry in the Mediterranean. Not only that, but it was the actions of a the Masaesyli King Masinissa that determined the outcome of the battle of Zama, when he turned from Carthage, drove off their inferior cavalry, and then returned for the slaughter of the then broken Carthaginian core. Numidian Cavalry was feared more by the Romans than any of the other weapons and men of war that Carthage brought to the field. Do it justice, these dudes were essentially north African Mongols.

Back
Top Bottom