MP Antiquity Persistent Empires ~ [Update II ~ Roma]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Edwards said:
Hey look my idea is back.  No one may know but this was my little project a year and a halfish ago :p

Someone had to finish it don't you think? :smile: This mod idea was among my favourites back then.

Even though it is made from scratch the name stands :smile:

TheGreek said:
Sir Edwards said:
Hey look my idea is back.  No one may know but this was my little project a year and a halfish ago :p

Someone had to finish it don't you think? :smile: This mod idea was among my favourites back then.

Even though it is made from scratch the name stands :smile:

It was a beautiful idea the reason it failed within a week was because too many osp's were textured completely opposite that of the others and it just looked like a bunch of stuff from different games that didn't blend well at all.  I have faith for you guys though!  Good luck!

REXER said:
Looks amazing! Can't wait to play it!
Indeed. When I first saw the elephants live in action... well... I had a "moment" :grin:
Everything is set to be great, now let's hope for a stable launch and packed servers :smile:

Based on what I read so far about the mod, it will be really interesting. I hope it works out this time!

usnavy30 said:
TheGreek said:
Just published the first update, its all about hoplites the hellenic states.

You can check it out at the front page, hope you like it!
Very nice previews.
Indeed! Only problem is that their high resolution took so long for me 2 load :smile:

TheGreek said:
ye... perhaps i should post more smaller images, for people with slower internet connections and smaller monitors
*coughs* LoutrakiWifi FMl

Is the event tomorrow at 5pm (GMT)?

TheGG said:
TheGreek said:
ye... perhaps i should post more smaller images, for people with slower internet connections and smaller monitors
*coughs* LoutrakiWifi FMl

Is the event tomorrow at 5pm (GMT)?

sorry must have misunderstood the weekdays.....damn exams :razz:  It is actually today at 5 GMT

There will be any nomadic tribe culture ? (Or even barbarian  :lol: ) ? And what about jobs, i mean could we become a farmer or a miner or an engineer (build some stuff or even ship) etc ?

Varrak said:
There will be any nomadic tribe culture ? (Or even barbarian  :lol: ) ? And what about jobs, i mean could we become a farmer or a miner or an engineer (build some stuff or even ship) etc ?

There will be gauls britons and germans so ...a lot of barbarians for ye. The closest to nomadic we have is some persian gear and camels.
All of the above jobs will ofc be available except ship building, unfortunatelly ships will have the normal PW usage

Guise, I re-read the whole thread, and I have to ask: where on Earth is Carthage :?: I remember distinctly that its Palace prop was probably one of the best designed in the whole mod  :grin:

Carthaginian props are indeed magnificent, congrats to the modeller.

The truth is, Carthage is the only primary faction that is not entirely ready...anyway i made a small perview for ya :smile:

Hanibbal era shields, mostly used by Iberian mercenaries.

XkuKjxg.png

TheGreek said:
Carthaginian props are indeed magnificent, congrats to the modeller.

The truth is, Carthage is the only primary faction that is not entirely ready...anyway i made a small perview for ya :smile:

Hanibbal era shields, mostly used by Iberian mercenaries.

XkuKjxg.png
+1 To TheGreek for giving us so many sneak previews :grin:

Back
Top Bottom