MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

TP3bwd9.jpg

Welcome to the new version of Persistent Age!
I am happy to present to you the new version of Persistent Age.
It is being revived and worked on as we speak. You can join the steam group in the link below titled "Steam Page".
Maestro will no longer be the server owner, I, Abel, will be the server owner.
Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PersistentAgeRevival#
Our Website: www.persistent-age.boards.net
Our Teamspeak: 212.1.213.250

EFUevnm.png

This mod is based on the Persistent World module system.
Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do.
There are historically acurate high quality weapons and armors.

0kXazJP.png

- more than 250 units of new armors and weapons
- about 10 new balanced professions including Horsearcher, Marksman, deserter ...
- a set of recipes to manufacture new food (apple pie, apple juice, ...)
- new buildings, castles

2015-01-12_00027.jpg

2015-01-12_00011.jpg

2015-01-12_00015.jpg

2015-01-12_00019.jpg

2015-01-12_00023.jpg

2015-01-12_00004.jpg

2015-01-12_00010.jpg

2015-01-12_00013.jpg

2015-01-12_00017.jpg

2015-01-12_00021.jpg

2015-01-12_00026.jpg

2015-01-12_00008.jpg

Fu8fFVR.jpg

45wQu9r.jpg

jsX6ya7.jpg

L6DmHGA.jpg

k4fdRIB.jpg

M3LZ64X.jpg

RMeZnAn.jpg

uMukdNn.jpg

YbCxeh0.jpg

wwVjyGM.jpg

5vHfFk0.jpg

2013-11-30_00001.1.jpg

nVdSrMe.jpg

ytzEZvY.jpg

While the idea of having Europe as a map was good, the exexecution wasn't. I think somebody needs to make a really good one if we want a good kind of revival.

GiipaGips said:
While the idea of having Europe as a map was good, the exexecution wasn't. I think somebody needs to make a really good one if we want a good kind of revival.

Mod is Now with server open, you can join to Test, we changed map to a different map because in europe map we are fixing some bugs.

Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
GiipaGips said:

Mod is Now with server open, you can join to Test, we changed map to a different map because in europe map we are fixing some bugs.

Delete the Europe map, it is a bad map. No matter what you do to it,it will be a bad map. It has too much for such a small area and absolutely no detail inbetween. It is the least atmospheric map I have ever played on. Delete it,start again. You do not need all of Europe in one map.

But I'll at least have a look at this.

Edit:I'm having some severe performance issues like never before. In the menu's alone I am getting 0.2 fps...I haven't even managed to get into a server.

James Grant said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
GiipaGips said:

Delete the Europe map, it is a bad map. No matter what you do to it,it will be a bad map. It has too much for such a small area and absolutely no detail inbetween. It is the least atmospheric map I have ever played on. Delete it,start again. You do not need all of Europe in one map.

Edit:I'm having some severe performance issues like never before. In the menu's alone I am getting 0.2 fps...I haven't even managed to get into a server.

We changed map don't worry, we are Working in New Europe map.

Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
James Grant said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
GiipaGips said:

So what about getting 0.2 fps in the menus? Thats what concerns me more.

James Grant said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
James Grant said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
GiipaGips said:

So what about getting 0.2 fps in the menus? Thats what concerns me more.

I get 60 FPS

Must have been a twice off,bad day for my laptop perhaps because its what it should be now.

Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
Yes, because we paid for Persistent Age Mod Owner, and now me and my friend, are Mod Developers / Owners.
Who do you pay?
I'm afraid you have been deceived. The sole owner of Persistent Age is Brilliant_Games, that's me.
I allowed Maestro to continue to develop, but I did not allow him transmit development to someone else, especially to sell for money. :facepalm:

Frigg said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
Yes, because we paid for Persistent Age Mod Owner, and now me and my friend, are Mod Developers / Owners.
Who do you pay?
I'm afraid you have been deceived. The sole owner of Persistent Age is Brilliant_Games, that's me.
I allowed Maestro to continue to develop, but I did not allow him transmit development to someone else, especially to sell for money. :facepalm:
Seems like it was a bad idea to let maestro continue development on it as now it has led to this.

Frigg said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
Who do you pay?

To maestro...

Frigg said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
Who do you pay?

They paid for scripts for this mod which I bought for double of selling price.
And I saw that they are interested in this mod so I gave them developing rights for FREE.
This was the best solution for keep this great mod alive.

Maestrro said:
And I saw that they are interested in this mod so I gave them developing rights for FREE.
I hope that's true. Please indicate me as the author.

Maestrro said:
Frigg said:
Sir_Thomas_Langley said:
Who do you pay?

I already awarded it :/ as the official Persistent resource award giver. Well lets see how long it will last for now "Persistent Age Part 2".

Back
Top Bottom